How many scouts do I need to defend my village from enemy scouting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2178
  • Start date

DeletedUser2178

Wikia does not explain it very clearly,

It just says,

'The only way to defeat scouts that are attacking your village is to have scouts present in your village - these will then defend against the incoming scouts. The scouts defending your village may cause losses among the attacking scouts, but you will not lose any of your own units to attacking scouts.'

so, here comes two typical situations,

1) enemy uses only scouts to attack my villages,
for instance, 20 scouts,

2) enemy uses both scouts and invading forces,
for instance, 1 scout, and 20 axemen, and even 1 paladin

give me some typical composition of the defence side in both situations to make the enemy unable to get the imformation of my village please,

Attention please,
I do not need to win the battle, just prevent the enemy from getting the information.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

When the enemy uses both attacking forces and scouts, the attacking forces will kill your scouts, but your scouts will behave as normal to the enemy scouts as far as I am aware.

When the attacker uses only scouts, your scouts defend your village from the enemy scouts, and may cause losses among the enemy scouting party, but you will sustain no losses.

Certain worlds have different rules regarding how many enemy scouts need to be destroyed for them to not get information. I'm sure someone else can clear that up for you.

DeletedUser

When the enemy uses both attacking forces and scouts, the attacking forces will kill your scouts, but your scouts will behave as normal to the enemy scouts as far as I am aware.

When the attacker uses only scouts, your scouts defend your village from the enemy scouts, and may cause losses among the enemy scouting party, but you will sustain no losses.

Certain worlds have different rules regarding how many enemy scouts need to be destroyed for them to not get information. I'm sure someone else can clear that up for you.

Like on World 1, I believe it takes twice as many scouts as the attacker to kill them all, but on World 3, you need one less than the attacker to kill them all, if I know it right. Not sure about World 4 though.

DeletedUser2178

Thanks for your info, how do you know/where to check the rules of world 4....