How the world stands

DeletedUser

just thought i would bring my thoughts to the publics as per NoMo tribe profile i thought i summed it up quite well as i trawl through isdc forums i will keep everyone updated..:p

No more Hugging the World

How this World Stands Convos between the bigger players..

Optc: "Hey guys where like 9 players dude we can win here if we hide like pussycats that Storm lot have 91 players there mighty and i'm scared let be Friends with them"

Ice cold: "But boss they noble my farms i won't get my plunder awards if they continue"

OptC: "Ice do as your told your friends in Nomo will be Nomore.. heehee i done a funny"

Shibbi: "Facepalm so who am i to attack now i have to go after the weak players with rubbish morale on my side"

Optc: "you fight the whole of ugly by yourself now Get to it"

Ydr: "Yippee i get to noble barbs as we are now friends with barb noblers it's ok"

Ice cold: "Noooo not my lovely barbs please have Mercy man"

Demona: "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp Silence is golden golden golden"

Optc: "Can someone internal that damn Demona already"

Ice Cold: "ooohh pick me boss pick me i have zillions of nobles ready"

Optc: "Again Ice Really *FACEPALM*

Over at Storm HQ

The Menace: "Right guys we have Found new way of conquering World we no longer noble Barbs we Become Friends with ISdc and we take over NoMo they weak and we are Strong Rrah"

Isla: "WTH after what idc done to me you let them walk away and regroup come on"

Tanks: "My Tank won't reach there without refuel i need to stop off at isdc they dont like tanks coming through there you leaving me stuck in The Garage Boss"

Blue: "ooh i am happy it allows me to mail Yon more she is a babe and is coming under my charms"

OpTC: "Did someone say something oh no so gues where all happy good lets get to work"

Over in NoMo Camp..

Happy Birthday to WiS happy Birthday to WiS happy Birthday to aaahhh i have incoming from isdc yea me to and me wait why are they sending nukes and nobles 9hrs apart.. anyway where was we oh yea Happy birthday to WWWWWWiiiiiiiiisss...

All statements where true and factual Well in WiS head they where ;)

Have fun play hard and come give us a BIG HUG...

I was to lazy and drunk to re write out oohh how i love copy and paste when drunk yippeeee...

i hope someone from other tribes adds there say here lets re ignite the dead forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3214

Its funny how almost dead accurate some of this is ;) Although from down south in NoMo you wouldn't know that Shibbi isn't warring UGLY. Unlike some players, its glad to see some people just noble based on location not denomination.

DeletedUser

just thought i would bring my thoughts to the publics as per NoMo tribe profile i thought i summed it up quite well as i trawl through isdc forums i will keep everyone updated..

No more Hugging the World

How this World Stands Convos between the bigger players..

Optc: "Hey guys where like 9 players dude we can win here if we hide like pussycats that Storm lot have 91 players there mighty and i'm scared let be Friends with them"

Ice cold: "But boss they noble my farms i won't get my plunder awards if they continue"

OptC: "Ice do as your told your friends in Nomo will be Nomore.. heehee i done a funny"

Shibbi: "Facepalm so who am i to attack now i have to go after the weak players with rubbish morale on my side"

Optc: "you fight the whole of ugly by yourself now Get to it"

Ydr: "Yippee i get to noble barbs as we are now friends with barb noblers it's ok"

Ice cold: "Noooo not my lovely barbs please have Mercy man"

Demona: "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp Silence is golden golden golden"

Optc: "Can someone internal that damn Demona already"

Ice Cold: "ooohh pick me boss pick me i have zillions of nobles ready"

Optc: "Again Ice Really *FACEPALM*

Over at Storm HQ

The Menace: "Right guys we have Found new way of conquering World we no longer noble Barbs we Become Friends with ISdc and we take over NoMo they weak and we are Strong Rrah"

Isla: "WTH after what idc done to me you let them walk away and regroup come on"

Tanks: "My Tank won't reach there without refuel i need to stop off at isdc they dont like tanks coming through there you leaving me stuck in The Garage Boss"

Blue: "ooh i am happy it allows me to mail Yon more she is a babe and is coming under my charms"

OpTC: "Did someone say something oh no so gues where all happy good lets get to work"

Over in NoMo Camp..

Happy Birthday to WiS happy Birthday to WiS happy Birthday to aaahhh i have incoming from isdc yea me to and me wait why are they sending nukes and nobles 9hrs apart.. anyway where was we oh yea Happy birthday to WWWWWWiiiiiiiiisss...

All statements where true and factual Well in WiS head they where

Have fun play hard and come give us a BIG HUG...

I was to lazy and drunk to re write out oohh how i love copy and paste when drunk yippeeee...

i hope someone from other tribes adds there say here lets re ignite the dead forums

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its funny how almost dead accurate some of this is ;) Although from down south in NoMo you wouldn't know that Shibbi isn't warring UGLY. Unlike some players, its glad to see some people just noble based on location not denomination.

Well thats not what he is being told to do now its funny how accurate it is as it comes straight from there forum just with my funny twist on it ;)

DeletedUser

:D It really is mostly true, Firequeen, have my charms taken you over yet, except for the part when I said we intend to rim you :D. And Wis, I wonder how you know the stuff is coming right from their forms :eek:

DeletedUser3141

Blue you'll have to work a little harder. That whole 'rimming' thing kinda bolstered my resistance you know. But i never mind someone trying to charm me. :D

As for how wis knew .... well he IS a wizard .... he just had to scry. :)