I have a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Personally I think that the medieval theme is really overdone and people should have to face more contemporary issues anyway. Who wants to play in some ridiculous dress up fantasy world where a bald guy on a horse flails around a spiky ball on a stick? Are we supposed to emulate that guy? Is he cool? No. He's not. After all, no one's going to lose a sword/ball on a stick fight as long as they bring a gun.

I suggest revamping the whole unit and building structure so that they can include suicide bombers, nuclear bombs and submarines.
This will open up a new area of exploration such as underwater cities like Atlantis. Instead of walls, people can have forcefields.
I never really liked the church idea anyway, so unless you add an option to change it to temples, mosques or place_of_worship#04 in an effort to be more open to other religions you should just get rid of them entirely. Paladins are useless and they suck.
Also there should be neutral villages that your troops can visit to plunder and they should also have brothels.

DeletedUser

This is the worst idea I have ever heard in my entire life. You should really just stop playing and go away.

Maybe you would like to explain why this is the worst idea you have ever heard in your entire life?
I was expecting more from a pink elephant, but I guess I was mistaken.
Proper responses are so hard to come by these days, like that kid I met on the street last night who said no when I asked him for his wallet. He didn't even bother explaining his thought processes that led to his conclusion.

DeletedUser

Personally I think that the medieval theme is really overdone and people should have to face more contemporary issues anyway. Who wants to play in some ridiculous dress up fantasy world where a bald guy on a horse flails around a spiky ball on a stick?
I Do, and i like the medieval theme, it suits the game.

I suggest revamping the whole unit and building structure so that they can include suicide bombers, nuclear bombs and submarines.
1. This would take ages to do and pretty pointless for just a new setting
2. 'Suicide Bombers', That is ridiculous.

This will open up a new area of exploration such as underwater cities like Atlantis.
Hold on...
You said you don't want to play in a 'Ridiculous Fantasy World'....

Instead of walls, people can have forcefields.
Umm, it needs to be in the same time period with the other stuff you asked for.

I never really liked the church idea anyway, so unless you add an option to change it to temples, mosques or place_of_worship#04 in an effort to be more open to other religions you should just get rid of them entirely.
1. It takes place at a time where there wasn't a diverse group of religions together. The church isn't there to offend anyone, and i don't think it dose.

Also there should be neutral villages that your troops can visit to plunder
Basically Barbarians?

DeletedUser

I Do, and i like the medieval theme, it suits the game.

It may suit the game, but is it helping the game? I don't think it does, because no matter how many new servers Innogames tries to start, they all fail. This is why I'm suggest a revamp.
1. This would take ages to do and pretty pointless for just a new setting
2. 'Suicide Bombers', That is ridiculous.

1. No gain without pain, I always say. In the long run, this will work out better for Tribal Wars in general.
2. It's not as ridiculous as a bald guy who looks constipated half the time and bored the other half.

Hold on...
You said you don't want to play in a 'Ridiculous Fantasy World'....

Atlantis is real.
See: http://www.atlan.org/articles/true_history/index.html

Umm, it needs to be in the same time period with the other stuff you asked for.

Forcefields are well on their way to completion, production and deployment in military exercises.

1. It takes place at a time where there wasn't a diverse group of religions together. The church isn't there to offend anyone, and i don't think it dose.

The church might not be there to offend anyway, but people might find offense in it, like how I took offense in this girl who wore this long skirt covering up her legs. She should have worn a shorter skirt, but she didn't, and I let her know i was offended. Besides, if you're trying for historical accuracy you might as well remove the crossbow.

Basically Barbarians?

No, not like that, more like an empty village that doesn't attack back or grow.

DeletedUser

I am 100% sure more people take offense to suicide bombers than churches.
Tribal wars doesn't need to be changed, its fun. You basically want a new game.
This is a pointless thread, You may have an opinion, but you should make this game if you really want.
I'd 'really' like to see people take interest in attacking people with suicide bombers.

DeletedUser

I am 100% sure more people take offense to suicide bombers than churches.
Tribal wars doesn't need to be changed, its fun. You basically want a new game.
This is a pointless thread, You may have an opinion, but you should make this game if you really want.
I'd 'really' like to see people take interest in attacking people with suicide bombers.

Nah, suicide bombers are common in many cultures, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
I'm not asking for a new game, I'm asking for certain names to be changed, graphics updated, neutrals added, the removal of the paladin and perhaps the movement of certain points for units.
There is no such thing as a 'pointless' thread if the idea is presented clearly and neatly with a consistent theme throughout, which I have done here, as I have done in my presentations to several large companies who pay me thousands of dollars every month.
What's the difference between a suicide bomber and a spearman whom you send out knowing he's never going to return?

DeletedUser

Ok, I have said my view on the thread and will say no more,
But really, it doesn't need to be changed, and there really is no argument for suicide bombers you can defend with.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have said my view on the thread and will say no more,
But really, it doesn't need to be changed, and there really is no argument for suicide bombers you can defend with.

That's your opinion. I have given my views so that hopefully Innogames will realize that this game is stuck in a rut, and that they'll do something to prevent this becoming Travian.
And as I have said, there is no difference between sending out a unit that you intend to die with a spearman or an axeman. Besides, it isn't so much the name of the thing rather than the abstract idea of a suicide bomber. The details can be adjusted.
So far I haven't seen any reasonable opposition to my idea besides yours, which I've already shot down with the clean efficiency of a Hellfire missile.

DeletedUser

If they do do this i'd doubt it will replace tribal wars, it will be a new game.

DeletedUser

I Like The Idea, But I Am Not Sure How Well It Would Go Down

DeletedUser

Personally I think that the medieval theme is really overdone and people should have to face more contemporary issues anyway. Who wants to play in some ridiculous dress up fantasy world where a bald guy on a horse flails around a spiky ball on a stick? Are we supposed to emulate that guy? Is he cool? No. He's not. After all, no one's going to lose a sword/ball on a stick fight as long as they bring a gun.

This will open up a new area of exploration such as underwater cities like Atlantis. Instead of walls, people can have forcefields.
I never really liked the church idea anyway, so unless you add an option to change it to temples, mosques or place_of_worship#04 in an effort to be more open to other religions you should just get rid of them entirely. Paladins are useless and they suck.
Also there should be neutral villages that your troops can visit to plunder and they should also have brothels.

How could you have the game without paladins, that wouldn't make any sense. Have't you heard of this: http://tribalhugs.net/ b/c thats what it would be if we went with this.

Also, the other villages could definitely not have brothels because that's really degrading to women. Tribal Wars couldn't turn away female players from the game b/c they put brothels in all the villages......

DeletedUser

How could you have the game without paladins, that wouldn't make any sense. Have't you heard of this: http://tribalhugs.net/ b/c thats what it would be if we went with this.

Also, the other villages could definitely not have brothels because that's really degrading to women. Tribal Wars couldn't turn away female players from the game b/c they put brothels in all the villages......

It's like you've never heard of male prostitution before.
Also Tribal Hugs is an entirely different game.

DeletedUser

It's like you've never heard of male prostitution before.
Also Tribal Hugs is an entirely different game.

=/ Like that's what yo uwere thinking, the clear connotation was that you would be providing female prostitutes to the game players. Not an acceptable ideal by any means.

Have you ever actually visited the site, it's not a game at all, you idiot!

DeletedUser

=/ Like that's what yo uwere thinking, the clear connotation was that you would be providing female prostitutes to the game players. Not an acceptable ideal by any means.

Have you ever actually visited the site, it's not a game at all, you idiot!

When life gives you a panda, it doesn't mean you ruin it by giving it fizzy drinks.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm not asking for a new game, I'm asking for certain names to be changed, graphics updated, neutrals added, the removal of the paladin and perhaps the movement of certain points for units.

More or less, yes, you are. The word tribes refers to the develoment of societies based on kinship that predates the concept of states or providences.

So your idea would require a name change as well. Simply put, what you're suggesting is an entirely different game.

LookAtMe said:

If you think we're incorporating whore houses into a PG rated game you're out of your mind.

DeletedUser

More or less, yes, you are. The word tribes refers to the develoment of societies based on kinship that predates the concept of states or providences.

So your idea would require a name change as well. Simply put, what you're suggesting is an entirely different game.

No, actually, I'm not.
Chess is still chess even if you use Star Wars pieces.
The function of the game is still the same, it just has changed it's image, much like how I was very nerdy at 13 but become sophisticated and cool at 14.

If you think we're incorporating whore houses into a PG rated game you're out of your mind.

Yeah, because sex is worse than murder. :rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah, because sex is worse than murder. :rolleyes:

Sex is hardly the same as a whorehouse.

LookAtMe said:
Chess is still chess even if you use Star Wars pieces.

Chess's name implies nothing about the type of pieces that should be used. The name "Tribal Wars" does indeed limk with a certain culture and period of history. There aren't "tribes" in the time period you're referring to (near-future).

LookAtMe said:
much like how I was very nerdy at 13 but become sophisticated and cool at 14.

And when you're 30 you'll look back at comments like that and laugh at yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.