i want to co play mid sized account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2247

anyone interested message me

time4sleep-carsinated-tw error bite me

DeletedUser

Moved to appropriate forum.

Word to the wise: This player is a known backstabber from other worlds, and extremely difficult to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

Moved to appropriate forum.

Word to the wise: This player is a known backstabber from other worlds, and extremely difficult to work with.

he only cries because he lost 2 times on w3 and the second time was biggest failure i have seen from a number 1 player quitting after a week in war great work and thanks again for your support or-el to add to my offer to co play i have the skype chats to wash or-el`s potty mouth from tarnishing my rep as a help full tw player who works 24 7 to stomp cluster clowns

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you and your lies :). I advise anyone who wants to coplay this player to contact me in person so I can give you the real side of the story. That's all I have to say on the subject :D.

DeletedUser2247

good and any people who rather find a active co player willing to pawn cluster huger s mail me

DeletedUser

I guess it isnt wise to take him as co lots of ppl in this world do not like him, just saying

DeletedUser2069

Hate to say it Orel but since your the moderator for this world and your name is listed as this worlds moderator. I do not think its very professional of you to bash someone that is looking to play here.

DeletedUser

Hate to say it Orel but since your the moderator for this world and your name is listed as this worlds moderator. I do not think its very professional of you to bash someone that is looking to play here.

In fairness, if he hadn't said it, I would have said a hell of a lot worse :p

DeletedUser

Perv-man, I will have to disagree. I think it's great a mod gets involved in the world he is moderating. Anyone can sit back and smash down a banhammer. It's great to see the guy who is responsible for these forums is actually involved in them. And Orel is just giving his opinion of this player, all he said was the guy lies, backstabs, and is hard to work with.

DeletedUser2247

Perv-man, I will have to disagree. I think it's great a mod gets involved in the world he is moderating. Anyone can sit back and smash down a banhammer. It's great to see the guy who is responsible for these forums is actually involved in them. And Orel is just giving his opinion of this player, all he said was the guy lies, backstabs, and is hard to work with.

he just says that because i pawned him 2 times in us3 but i am here looking for us4 acc and maybe i do have evil fans from past worlds but the tribe i run in us 3 takes most of my time and here no or-el needs to know where i am playing plus i already have some offers close to my old friends so this topic can be closed ty us4 and my time to rise is near :)
>

as for or-el we now have a forum tw staff enforced NAP atm due to my new happier then ever attitude on forums :) i was hoping i could co play him but i guess since he is mod on us4 he doesn`t have an account or at least 1 anyone knows of.

we have decided w59 on . net will be the next battlefield

carsinated

DeletedUser

so i dont understand... if all your time is taken up by us3, why should someone allow you to coplay them here?

DeletedUser2247

so i dont understand... if all your time is taken up by us3, why should someone allow you to coplay them here?

us3 not taking up much time these days so i want a piece of us4 and as i said i found acc to play on us4 looking forward to contributing to a new home.

DeletedUser2247

i am co playing here how much time does that take ?? either way my us3 sitter can handle whats left to noble there

DeletedUser

To be fair, if he wanted to play here he still could by joining the world. Not like it's too far along to still grow in, as numerous players have shown. But if he looks to take someone's account, I want to be fair and at least caution them with my experience.

Professionalism has nothing to do with disseminating facts to those who deserve them. It'd be unprofessional of me to allow bad things to happen to those who are unaware in just as similar a fashion :).

DeletedUser2247

To be fair, if he wanted to play here he still could by joining the world. Not like it's too far along to still grow in, as numerous players have shown. But if he looks to take someone's account, I want to be fair and at least caution them with my experience.

Professionalism has nothing to do with disseminating facts to those who deserve them. It'd be unprofessional of me to allow bad things to happen to those who are unaware in just as similar a fashion :).

this comes from a player who quits as leader of a tribe because he had no troops and then came back to co play the number 1 account on the world which had troops and failed anyways...lol u make me laugh

like i said i have us4 acc now close this forum.

DeletedUser

No troops? Who knows what he's talking about, I was a small player because I put all my time into leading, but I definitely had troops. In-game accomplishments of mine have nothing to do with your accomplishments as a liar and backstabber in W3. Have fun hiding behind an account whose name you won't divulge because you know you'll get destroyed if you do ;).

Closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.