IDC backstabbing CREED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

us3

Last I checked the only worlds the Smash group has player are 1, 3, 5, and now 6.

World 1 explains itself. Quite a few of our players are in Ego404 and they're obviously going to win in the next couple of months.

World 3 we quit. Why? Cause nobody could fight us. We destroyed EVERYONE that would have been a problem and then there was nobody left to fight.

World 5. We were not StopIT. I don't know what little allusion got you thinking this but Matt and the Smash group started on the rim. We took over the remains of StopIT after they were beat. We then got smashed by a tribe that had 2x more members and had started 2 months before us. Yeah we lost, I'll admit it, but we were not StopIT.

World 6 is explaining itself. We are nobling EVERYONE and nobody has been able to stop us yet. We've held true to all diplomacy. Creed dropped diplomacy a few days before we did. Once we got wind of this we gave them 2 full days, recruited some of the more intelligent players and then commenced nobling.

If you have a problem with us, please at least come armed with some legitimate facts :)

u speak a lot man!!!u destroy who???? i know the story i'm in us3 from the start...maybe its true the smash nasty have a big problem a the time of the war but the rest of u only got kicked in the ass from me and my tribe..so think before speak or shhhhhh again!!!!

DeletedUser

-world 2.Off! got disbanded at @ 800.000

This was mostly down to me because when i was duke i had exams and other events coming up and decided it was better for me to quit and once this happened the other dukes decided to merge. So yes in a sense you are right about tribes being dispanded but for OFF! it was not down to the fact that we were losing or a bad tribe it was down to the fact that my co-duke decided to merge. On a seperate note i dont see IDC dispanding any time soon unless they get incredibly bored from winning too much or they have a massive argument... both unlikely.

DeletedUser

u speak a lot man!!!u destroy who???? i know the story i'm in us3 from the start...maybe its true the smash nasty have a big problem a the time of the war but the rest of u only got kicked in the ass from me and my tribe..so think before speak or shhhhhh again!!!!

Judging by how you speak, you are one of those that think you did something after we all had quit. Lol

Nobody beat us at anything on us3, they just didnt quit when we did.

DeletedUser

Uhm wat? Smash deleted case we got rather bored. Nobody beat us lolol

DeletedUser

Judging by how you speak, you are one of those that think you did something after we all had quit. Lol

Nobody beat us at anything on us3, they just didnt quit when we did.

you are very funny...1 if the smash delete why your friends call my tribe backstabbing in us3 forum??...maybe becouse you all are inable to do a war against us?? so now its clear u are the noobs...2-judging how you speak maybe you think you are a good player..looool...yes yes just in your mind..noob...3- again all can go in us3 and see how you and your patetic tribe cried at the time of the war..just for remember that smash are in game..another time all can see who are the noobs....loool again...-4 and if u want i remember you the real story..and yes i'm the 1 of those who gave you the big kick in the ass...in end smash are looser!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Topic = IDC/Creed on US6

This is NOT US3, this is NOT Smash, this is NOT the off-topic forum. Creed has disbanded so this topic is no longer needed. Pleasy oh wonderful happy moderator like person, please close this thread.

DeletedUser

Just gonna close this, as it's clearly not necessary. I thought it would die naturally. Guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.