IDC backstabbing CREED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2999

Well I find it awfully offensive with the current name of the war :(

DeletedUser3144

I personally doubt creed dropped diplomacy with idc.

There was once a time when tw wasn't about money and ranks.It was about fun.There's no fun in watching how others buy they're ranks (even being on idc's side is support).

I was in CREED and am sure that IDC had spys in there trying to screw stuff up. by changing diplomacy and such. I was also given Duke in CREED by the former one so I know. There was some sneaky stuff going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in CREED and am sure that IDC had spys in there trying to screw stuff up. by changing diplomacy and such. I was also given Duke in CREED by the former one so I know. There was some sneaky stuff going on.

We recruited the players that had half a brain and knew how to play the game. Not going to say we did/didn't have spies because I honestly don't know if we did.

Also, your ex-tribe's war declaration is extremely well thought through and creative :)

DeletedUser3144

We recruited the players that had half a brain and knew how to play the game. Not going to say we did/didn't have spies because I honestly don't know if we did.

Also, your ex-tribe's war declaration is extremely well thought through and creative :)

Yeah I don't know who did that and All I saw was a couple bad words before I flipped and removed it. I tried hard but There was no way I was saving that tribe...I still think there is some devious stuff going on.

what I am saying is that the spys posted the war declaration against IDC

And of course you know nothing about that. Scoff, Scoff

DeletedUser

If a spy posted the war declaration, it means a spy was duke of your tribe. I could think of far worse things I could do in a tribe if I was duke but a spy for another tribe lmao.

DeletedUser3144

If a spy posted the war declaration, it means a spy was duke of your tribe. I could think of far worse things I could do in a tribe if I was duke but a spy for another tribe lmao.

I was the duke but did not post the war declaration. So the only alternative would be a baron?

Or it was done by the previous duke and i didn't see it

DeletedUser

Whatever the cause, the whole being of Creed is gone. Not even a Top 20 tribe anymore lol

DeletedUser

The player declaring would have to have diplomacy rights. I don't remember hearing anything about a spy.

DeletedUser

I had no spies in Creed

It was ran so badly that I could just assume there was nothing going on over there

DeletedUser3144

The player declaring would have to have diplomacy rights. I don't remember hearing anything about a spy.

Someone with diplomacy? All baraons had diplomacy. I also think one of the barons was a spy.lol, it is all good, spys are half the game.

its all about communication.

DeletedUser2999

Someone with diplomacy? All baraons had diplomacy. I also think one of the barons was a spy.lol, it is all good, spys are half the game.

its all about communication.

Did you not read Smash's reply at all or something? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.