Immortal: K 35

DeletedUser

My friend ScottMalbon1 (http://www.twstats.com/en28/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref) and i are leading a tribe on world 1 called Immortal (abreviated "IMORTL"). We have both had over 3 years of experience, and we have each held every position possible in various tribes through out our playtime. We've seen pretty much everything.

In Immortal, we take only the very best players. we firmly believe that a tribe of 40 experienced, organized, active players can take on a tribe of over 300 unorganized, inexperienced players. We dont care how much the odds are stacked against us, we know that our experience and prowess will carry us to victory.

Because we know we are the best, we are also very agressive. I'd be suprised if we had an alliance with anyone in the first month or two. there will be NO NAPs. They dont actually do anything but limit our ability to farm/noble.

We despise mass recruiting tribes. We recognize that they are a part of tribal wars, that they are generally a gathering of beginning players, and that they therefor make great farming targets early on. These tribes will not recieve our mercy; instead, they will recieve our LC.

In order to ensure that all members of Immortal are indeed the best of the best, and that they are who they really are who they claim to be, each potential recruit must fill out a very extensive application form, testing knowledge of all aspects of tribal wars.

If you have any questions, or would like and application, you can contact me in game (or1olesfan is my IGN), or you can contact me on skype (ImmortalRoss).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Immortal This tribe Rules I'll Have a Tonne of International and Others Joining Asap (No Noobz) <3

DeletedUser

3 Years you say? I don't think so your highest progress is EN48...

DeletedUser

On this account, yes. Other worlds were under other accounts.

DeletedUser

I'd love to, but i dont remember it. i didnt play during the school year, and no longer have access to the email account i signed up with.

DeletedUser

I bet you do to, so there will be no problem just posting the URL? :)

DeletedUser

Yeah the best i can do is have my members vouch for me. That is, untill i reach a few mil points in this world, then i can show this as experience :)

@average: were you interested in applying?

DeletedUser

You guys sure dont have much to be testing anyone.avrg point 92
and the leader is still at 36 :D
you sure about the test you said earlier?

DeletedUser

The Leadership is a Long Story ...But you will See...When we start Nobling and Well K35 Is Basically ours atm anyways :D

DeletedUser

Boobs K35

Hey Guys,

Just Started a Tribe in K35 if you are Interested in a The Tribe Please PM in the Game :)

Thanks

DeletedUser

@noise: we braught in players from other worlds, we all just joined within the last 25-36 hours. Thats why the points are so low, even though the players are so good. Give it two weeks.

DeletedUser

Don't you think it's a bit too early to be claiming a continent as your own?...

DeletedUser

@44kevin44: No i dont think its too early to claim a K, its just like making an early noble claim. You dont control it yet, but you will :)

DeletedUser

there are others too who came here as a team.
dont overestimate yourselves.
how ever i I look forward to see you guys grow.