implement speed round rules to regular worlds

• Thread starter DontworryIamnotverygood
  • Start date

DeletedUser

have the "no outside tribe support allowed" rule from the speed round thats coming up into the new worlds and that'll remove family hugging in already small condensed world..

DeletedUser

That rule has been implemented before, in addition to the rule of not being able to change tribes ones in a tribe. The no outside support rule makes it impossible to follow a noble train with support to defend your new village until after you conquer it. That makes for a much more difficult time conquering new villages and keeping them as a player just sends another noble immediately to land behind your train and retakes it. Its not a bad thing, just makes the world a bit more challenging.

DeletedUser

well i guess you could have a set time that the no outside support is put in effect, say 2-3months at the start of the world.
making someone prenoble and then take it right back is also a set of skills some people with common sense have and i think making things like this would encourage more people to take the time to learn different aspects of the game and better ways to go about things instead of always going for the "help me help me" method

DeletedUser

I think what you should do for World 11 is propose different sets of settings and make a poll, so the players actually pick their world.

Make this setting one option.

DeletedUser

I already put out a series of polls and when I announce w11 I will be using the results to make my decisions.

DeletedUser

That rule has been implemented before, in addition to the rule of not being able to change tribes ones in a tribe. The no outside support rule makes it impossible to follow a noble train with support to defend your new village until after you conquer it. That makes for a much more difficult time conquering new villages and keeping them as a player just sends another noble immediately to land behind your train and retakes it. Its not a bad thing, just makes the world a bit more challenging.
A way to get around this is to use D villages to cap a village, so you make it so say use 300hc/300hc/300hc, 9k sp with 1.1k HC