In Game Party Host...

DeletedUser

Lool, so we have a nub InGame Mod, and a unannounced Forum mod, humm, I know who that may be anyways ;)

They should get one sorted for US1 and US3 as well :p

And you shouldn't know who is going to be this world's moderator - considering it hasn't been announced, the only people who should know are the person chosen and the current staff.

DeletedUser

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ITSSSS TIME!!!!

jesseiam2
clown-mushroom-cloud.jpg

VS

McMoney
mike2.jpg

5 - 5 minute rounds for the US SERVER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

ufcbelt.jpg

come jessi, stop clowning around, I could tickle you with my spear and you'd want to restart :/ xD

DeletedUser

Lol so this is what we have to do to get some attention wow someone put a link to this on .net xD

DeletedUser

One additional point that some seem to be missing. The rules clearly state that a tribe may not be made for a single nationality alone. Please make it easy on both you and I and follow the rules. If I find tribes that are not following said rules, then I will disband them and further punishments can and will include bans. I will be watching and doing my job, so please, please, please, dont make me have to be the bad guy.

Hugs and kisses!

jesseiam2

Follow-the-rules.jpg

DeletedUser1093

If I ask for somebody else to be banned will you obey as well? ^.^

DeletedUser

One additional point that some seem to be missing. The rules clearly state that a tribe may not be made for a single nationality alone. Please make it easy on both you and I and follow the rules. If I find tribes that are not following said rules, then I will disband them and further punishments can and will include bans. I will be watching and doing my job, so please, please, please, dont make me have to be the bad guy.

Hugs and kisses!

jesseiam2

If I admit to making an English-only tribe but don't tell anybody what tribe it is, would this be against the rules? As nobody would notice :p

DeletedUser

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that would depend on the terms. If it is that you must speak fluent english to join, then it is not against the rules. If it was that only people from England could join, it would fall under discrimination or sumthins in the in game spectrum