[Interviews] Journal

• Thread starter DeletedUser1446
  • Start date

DeletedUser1446

Hi there,

Seeing the weak interview on Chisum i want to suggest that someone with some time on their hands to do some interviews on "our" awesome players that are currently playing on this server (Yeah ED TOP2 as well xD)

And i would like to see those interviews on the Journal Section. We could make a Interviews Section in there i think.

This is my simple and humble suggestion.

Best regards.

-Ze

DeletedUser

Hi there,

Seeing the weak interview on Chisum i want to suggest that someone with some time on their hands to do some interviews on "our" awesome players that are currently playing on this server (Yeah ED TOP2 as well xD)

And i would like to see those interviews on the Journal Section. We could make a Interviews Section in there i think.

This is my simple and humble suggestion.

Best regards.

-Ze

Yay. :p

Edit:
I wouldn't mind doing it, but my questions would suck

DeletedUser

Same here im up for it. I could even ask Ed some questions. I dont mind :D

DeletedUser1446

Well why don´t you think on some questions? Try to do a nice work preparing that FIRST. And then talk to Inga or someone. But the few i know from Inga he would like this suggestion...

Ed...always here for you guys, even though i don´t speak to much.

DeletedUser

I do actually like this suggestion. It would make a nice little addition to the section and maybe even some more entries.

If anyone is up for the role of the interviewer then i would be happy to hear it.

DeletedUser

Yeah im up for it. I dont mind, as long as i get a ickle title ;)

DeletedUser1446

I do actually like this suggestion. It would make a nice little addition to the section and maybe even some more entries.

If anyone is up for the role of the interviewer then i would be happy to hear it.

I knew it i knew it :p

Yeah im up for it. I dont mind, as long as i get a ickle title ;)

I vote for you mate.

I think you can do a good job. But more are able also... I don´t know how to choose.

Suggestion:

Everyone that wants to interview has to make a serial of question and send them to INGA... then inga will choose who has the most interesting questions.

Cheers

DeletedUser

I knew it i knew it :p

I vote for you mate.

I think you can do a good job. But more are able also... I don´t know how to choose.

Suggestion:

Everyone that wants to interview has to make a serial of question and send them to INGA... then inga will choose who has the most interesting questions.

Cheers

Thanks mate honestly its nice to have the backing of people. I just find it fun.

And yeah i agree with you there as well. It may even be our next competition. But if not i would love to have a try at it.

DeletedUser1093

If somebody wants to do an interview journal there is nothing to stop them, but I don't think they should get a title for it.

DeletedUser

If you want to be an interviewer then send me a PM with example questions that you would use. "Clear Message Title Needed"

I will look over them and see what the turnout is like, and if they look good i will see about getting it added.

YOU WILL NOT GET A TITLE

DeletedUser1093

Why does InK need to approve an interview journal if there are no titles involved :/

DeletedUser

Notice he asked if a Interview section could be added, that sort of thing needs approval

DeletedUser1093

lol missed that part. xD

I very much doubt that we will be able to maintain even one active interview journal, let alone enough to justify it's own section. And why does it have to be a journal anyways, why not give each interview its own regular thread so people can comment.

Not trying to be difficult by the way, honestly Im trying to be constructive :p

DeletedUser

I do actually reckon we could keep this up. How about we do something along the lines of a group of 3 to 4 members doing interviews.

So each 1 to 2 weeks one of us release an interview. Keep in contact on Skype and we have what we could call either a Journal emporium or maybe a local newspaper. What do the Moderates think? :D