Interviews, whats on your mind? ;]

DeletedUser

Hello everyone (me, myself and i) This is reporter lopi speaking, in an attempt to get people to the forums a bit more i decided to interview some people. Yes, i finally crawled out of my little shack to get close and personal with these No-lifers, and i mean real close. I dont just wanna get close to the lion, i wanna crawl up its rear and be inside of it.

If you guys like it ill do more, and if you wanna be interviewed then feel free to drop me a message and as always, feel free to write whats on your mind! ;]

Now first up is someone im sure you have seen around these forums talking about how great he is, the one and only (i hope) KhalDrogo!!! Aka Bones.

me

Contact request accepted

Bones

‎ what exactly did you have in mind?‏

me

‎ Just some questions, First off (looks at paper) Would you like to have my child? Wait, that's not right. (clears throat) WOULD YOU PLEASE HAVE MY CHILD!?

Bones

‎ If you're going to ask me something like that before we've gone through a couple of boxes of rubber gloves, fifty yards of plastic sheeting, a can of crisco, and several of the inmates from the local pet store... I'd say you were off your rocker.‏

me

well, I cant sit down on my rocker. But why don't you tell the crowd (Me, you and the other me) a little bit about yourself. How long have you been playing TW and how far have you gone In a world?‏

Bones

‎ Really? Thats what you ask a sick dude wearing swimming trunks as a t shirt?‏

I played since the game was fairly new to the interweb. I was not one of the original originals.‏

‎ In DVADER I played on several accounts and we won W36. That was the first world where I counted the win as my victory, even though I had been in winning tribes before, I was not a factor in their victory on those worlds.‏

‎ On world 55 I was one of the original members of 4ZL? We won it with some of the best stats you could imagine.‏

My favorite tribe EVAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!‏

Best times.‏

me

I though I was your favorite tribe EVAAARR! ;(‏

Bones

‎ Those are my two wins. I played a few more worlds, but lost interest until recently.‏

There are some old tribal Lulz on my profile.‏

‎ Is that the end?‏

me

I know, ive seen, I see everything bones. Well now that your back you seem to be growing rather nicely. Although that Lopinoman guy to your right seems dangerous, id stay away from him‏

Nooo not yet lol, alright now lets start the interveiw‏

‎ Its been a month since the world started. Anyone you have your eye on? Or any tribes you think will be a problem for you and your tribe BOOM?‏

Bones

‎‎ ‎PM Well you should look out for me and a few others from our pug tribe down here. I joined when it looked promising and sure enough... There is a lot of old talent floating around.

Its funny to see Snobs here in .us. I have been on other worlds with them in .net and they can either be casual or they can be no joke. It seems like they want to own this easier server here on W14. They are a great bunch of guys. Should be fun.

BurieD looks promising. FURY, WORMS, SaVage... All tribes that are going to slowly clear out all the <100k tribes in the core... When they do they will be expanding out to us who started a few weeks later out in the first ring of continents. FURY is the big contender and with Snobs in their K it seems like things could get explosive very quickly.

Of course... they might all play tribal hugz for another month or two.‏

me

haha, I hope so. Im interested to see where things will lead, although its still very early to see what could happen. I mean Im gonna end up in the winning tribe *cough cough* But there do seem to be some good competition out there.‏

‎ But I don't wanna take to much of your time, as your wearing...what was it? Pink thongs as a T-Shirt? So is there anything you would like to tell anyone or let anyone know that are reading this?‏

Bones

‎ Yeah,

When we become neighbors here on W14... Don't Suck.‏

me

Hahaha....wait.....Im...your....neighbor...........Awww F*&^!!!!‏

‎ Well thanks for your time, now we are done haha‏

Bones

‎ Ok‏

And thats that, thank you for wasting your time reading my little interview, hope you enjoyed it. As for me, im going to go try and make sure this guy doesnt noble me in a week lol (im completely serious) BYE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

good stuff, find someone else to interview now... o_O

DeletedUser

Bones

‎ If you're going to ask me something like that before we've gone through a couple of boxes of rubber gloves, fifty yards of plastic sheeting, a can of crisco, and several of the inmates from the local pet store... I'd say you were off your rocker.

more of that would of made it better :eek:

DeletedUser

As for me, im going to go try and make sure this guy doesnt noble me in a week lol (im completely serious) BYE!!!
I still don't know how you pulled that one off...

You going to do another interview anytime soon there buddy?

DeletedUser

hahaha, yes o_O Maybe someone in worms? Khal, hook me up with a worms member :D

DeletedUser

You may have to learn Romanian first to get the most out of it.

DeletedUser

We're all Romanian , So please learn our language Asap. :cool: Maybe that interview can be made on me :cool:

DeletedUser

Trying to steal my thunder I see lol no worries. I like a good friendly competition :)