Inventory gift - Relocate village

DeletedUser5474

Could someone explain how the inventory gift to relocate village works? Do you get any options on where to relocate to for example or does clicking to use it just relocate to somewhere random?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

DeletedUser707

Could someone explain how the inventory gift to relocate village works? Do you get any options on where to relocate to for example or does clicking to use it just relocate to somewhere random?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

To answer your question briefly you can pick where you relocate to.

To go into detail, the reason why you are no longer allowed to choose when you enter the world youre location even if the settings say "choose location" is because of this item. It allows you to join a world randomly. See how youre 15x15 is. Grow for 36 hours (I believe thats how long you have after you join to use it) Then if you don't like your surroundings you can "relocate" Choose youre dirction and you take youre whole village with you.

So you won't restart to 26 points, you will keep youre village/troops and just go to a different direction of youre choosing.

Hope this helps

~ Happy

DeletedUser5474

Thanks for the response Happy! I did wonder why I didn't get to pick a starting location after seeing it as an option in the world settings, just assumed I must of skipped it somehow so thanks for the explanation there. Nice to know I'm not going mad (well not completely anyway) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: