Ipod Bug

DeletedUser

I am experiencing a bug while trying to do things on my Ipod Touch since the 7.1 update. This bug occurs when I try to tap on my mail it registers that I touched the settings section and drops down the different options on setting and then goes back to the mail drop down but I cannot click it. I use my Ipod to check mail very often so this bug is very annoying.

At first I thought it may be a calibrating problem with my Ipod but then checked on someone elses Ipod as well and I had the same problem.

If this could be looked into this it would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser

i noticed it too and when im on the road or cant get on my laptop my ipod is my last resort and it would be helpful if it worked.

DeletedUser

• World: 3
  • Browser: Safari Mobile
  • Bug Overview:This bug occurs when I try to tap on my mail it registers that I touched the settings section and drops down the different options on setting and then goes back to the mail drop down but I cannot click it. I use my Ipod to check mail very often so this bug is very annoying.
  • Screenshots:No screenshot available
  • Urgency: Low-But VERY annoying

DeletedUser

Sorry, had a very busy week, and now the weekend is here, you might have to wait till Monday till a proper response. But i will find out if the fix is under-way and how long it will take.