Is the website down?

DeletedUser

World: all

• Browser: Many different browsers
  • Bug Overview: Is tribalwars.us down right now? When I try to open tribalwars it does not load?

Is it just me or is it everyone?

When is it going to be back up again?
  • Urgency: Very urgent!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 - Try to clean the cookies.
2 - Try to reinstall your navigator.

If nothing work, try downloading my current navigator, which i'm playing tribal wars normally.

DeletedUser

okay I will try. The thing is, It worked this morning!!!

DeletedUser

scaled.php

DeletedUser

Try to clear your cookies, empty your cache and make sure, that you allow pop-ups for the game's whole website, please.

Log in from the homepage, don't use any (deeplinked) direct bookmark into the game. And finally make sure, that you use the correct URL to the US version (www.Tribalwars.us), because some players in the past accidentally tried to log into the other English versions of this game.

Actually there are no known issues in any language version of Tribal Wars regarding the reported problem. Additionally you're the only one reporting it, which makes me think it's a problem with your local system rather than our game servers. Latter would cause a lot more players reporting the same problem.

DeletedUser

I have checked the site on a few browsers, and i am not seeing any problem.

Is the issue still there or has it resolved itself?

Try reseting your router, as that sometimes helps me when some sites go down.

DeletedUser

tied everything, nothing works. Also I ahave 4 computers and none of them work.

DeletedUser

tied everything, nothing works. Also I ahave 4 computers and none of them work.

Check if there isn't any kind of site protection. (like a program or addon for browsers)

You could have, accidentally, added tribal wars to a list of rejected sites.

DeletedUser

That happens to me from time to time, but all I do is end the process of my internet, and "Clear recent history" (Firefox) and it works fine again. Not sure what problem you are having, especially since I do not have google chrome... did you try a different browser?

DeletedUser

Make sure to type www before tribalwars.us

It doesn't work for me if I don't type www.