Is this world dead?

DeletedUser3272

Other then the rate the player thread, no one is talking much about anything since world 7 opened up.

Would you say this world is dead?

DeletedUser3141

There's still plenty of life in it from my point of view. :D

DeletedUser3272

I meant the forums, i was never in doubt to the players who are actively playing

and to forwhat22, activity does not mean you have skill bud, be careful what you ask for, :smack:

DeletedUser

I tried to get people to be more active on the externals, but some of them still don't care, with others want no more of it , some have lost their internet in the storm, and then there is the ones that are just drunk :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well sometimes the forums require a sharper weapon than the ingame battles. :D

Whatever though the storm has not yet managed to douse MY fire.

DeletedUser

That is because you have yet to be introduced to the tempest yet :D

DeletedUser173

The problem is that there's nothing to talk about in this world... or something like that.

I used to check these all the time, but why check a forum when no one ever says anything?

DeletedUser

Well seen as though old idc players who where at war with storm reformed as isdc and become friends with storm to eat up the smaller players on this world it sort of kills the externals as 95% of posters here are from 1 of the 2 tribes and there all like we :truelove: you now

DeletedUser

I have to admit, the externals were much more interesting before IDC/Reform disbanded. It was much more interesting then, and a lot of players just stopped posting on the externals. :(

DeletedUser3141

Well let's wake them up a bit.

There have been one or two changes since then.

Looks like Storm's new target is NoMo rather than ISDC. What's interesting is that nobody is surprised by this.

I'm still around and if I had another vill for ever time someone asked me if I'm quitting I'd be rank 1. To me quitting is either a cop out or the supreme insult depending on circumstances.

DeletedUser2551

I meant the forums, i was never in doubt to the players who are actively playing

and to forwhat22, activity does not mean you have skill bud, be careful what you ask for, :smack:

coming from a guy who cant read stats and whos half my points... is dis a challenge? my nobles dont want to travel 124 hours to your puny villages.

DeletedUser3272

I will make your decision much easier then, i will have to lower your noble distance as if that will change the outcome

I made a mistake on which tribe (probably since you bounce around), obviously, but you dont seem smart enough to recognize an honest mistake when one is made, lol

and yes you can take anything i say as a challenge if it makes your motivation to come after me higher!

DeletedUser

Sixpointer you look like someone I remember that was in W31 on Net server..

DeletedUser

This world is not dead yet, I am back from sabatical;]... So if you had trouble with my mates on WillworK you are in a world of trouble now;]...

DeletedUser173

O hai footloose, you really should reconsider your tribe choice, I don't remember the last time I had such an easy time defending against players bigger than me, but Option and Ice's attacks are laughable, not to mention their incompetence in terms of defending xD