Is this world dead?

DeletedUser

O hai footloose, you really should reconsider your tribe choice, I don't remember the last time I had such an easy time defending against players bigger than me, but Option and Ice's attacks are laughable, not to mention their incompetence in terms of defending xD

LOL, I assure both of those players know exactly what they are doing. I hear you are doing a pretty good job though, as you always do. I don't think the end result will favor you though.

DeletedUser

LOL, I assure both of those players know exactly what they are doing. I hear you are doing a pretty good job though, as you always do. I don't think the end result will favor you though.

Wow Really Compared to Who (no not You WHo) i have played this game a while and i don't see what you see.

Example Ice 3 Villas together stacked from somewhere else so local troops safeish
i launch from 20hrs out not really expecting for my little plan to work but its a game so lets give it a go i did he stacks my fake/nukes with local troops looses the lot while my nobles role into his other villa take and then he has a re cap landing 3hrs after my take.. Which Failed Miserably.

A player who Knows what he was doing would not have lost that vill he had plenty of gaps in my offence to pick holes in to snipe train or stack against with local or same sec re cap anything really but to just bend over and take it well thats not great now is it..

But anyway Welcome to the World good to see another face posting.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser3141

I'm not sure that who ultimately wins this world is exactly the point here.
Who didn't join NoMo because he thought they would win and neither did I. It depends what is most important to you I guess but for us it's being with friends we can trust and a result we can take pride in, win or lose.
If you regard abusing the trust of others as an acceptable strategy then fine, you're in the right place.
Oh yeah it's also about where you get to have most fun and NoMo is fun. :D

DeletedUser2551

That would be me, noobiest (did i just create a new word?) of them all!! :eek:

how you been, what is your opinion of this world?[/QUOTE]

hmm this explains why you are a good target for me now :p CND!

DeletedUser3272

That answer you gave makes me think the same thing, that I am the target for you!!:smack:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure that who ultimately wins this world is exactly the point here.
Who didn't join NoMo because he thought they would win and neither did I. It depends what is most important to you I guess but for us it's being with friends we can trust and a result we can take pride in, win or lose.
If you regard abusing the trust of others as an acceptable strategy then fine, you're in the right place.
Oh yeah it's also about where you get to have most fun and NoMo is fun. :D

I get all that, but wasn't it who am whom deleted idc in the first place? Anything happening after that point would be fair play? I don't know, I know both parties pretty well so we can just see what happens down the road... either way I will go down still not caring;]...

DeletedUser3141

I get all that, but wasn't it who am whom deleted idc in the first place? Anything happening after that point would be fair play? I don't know, I know both parties pretty well so we can just see what happens down the road... either way I will go down still not caring;]...

I don't see how the one makes the other ok.

As far as the disbanding of IDC is concerned I am one of those who suffered most from it but since I have no reason to think any malice was involved I'm not holding grudges over that. Besides I wasn't party to all the facts so I'm not in a position to second guess his decision. However from what I've heard you guys had already decided to abandon IDC so maybe it was the right thing.

That does not make it ok to negotiate cooperation with several parties that you already have some ties to then not only change your mind but actively throw them under the bus.

If your ally, or tribemate is one who will sell you out when ever it seems to be to their benefit then enemies become redundant. Also of course if they will do it to one they will do it to another.

DeletedUser

Hmm let's see...
<table class="vis"><tbody><tr class="r2"><td>
red.png
</td> <td>WillworK</td> <td>Left</td> <td>06th July 2012 - 08:13</td> <td>271,987</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>
red.png
</td> <td>demona008</td> <td>Left</td> <td>06th July 2012 - 08:13</td> <td>263,468</td> </tr> <tr class="r2"> <td>
red.png
</td> <td>OPTION C</td> <td>Left</td> <td>06th July 2012 - 02:13</td> <td>792,321</td> </tr> <tr class="r1"> <td>
red.png
</td> <td>Ice Cold</td> <td>Left</td> <td>06th July 2012 - 02:13</td> <td>1,346,827</td></tr></tbody></table>

The tribe was disbanded July 7th at around 12:13 AM, so four of the 6 ISDC members left before the tribe was disbanded. I'd say that was probably a deciding factor of the deletion of the tribe, seeing as Ice Cold was the prominent leader (Smashnasty was not around, his co's were not as vocal as he, etc.... Ice was the one planning ops and whatnot).

I as well was not around, I was on vacation with an account sitter, but based on the information I could dig up, ...

DeletedUser

A sinking ship is a sinking ship and we were privy to the pertinent information. I will respectfully leave this alone now. Propaganda is useless in this world anyways;]...

DeletedUser3141

A sinking ship is a sinking ship and we were privy to the pertinent information. I will respectfully leave this alone now. Propaganda is useless in this world anyways;]...

but the band played on? :D