It's about time for cheap nobles

DeletedUser

Current activity levels on World 2 as of this post (19:50 server time on August 16th):

58 accounts above 500k points
271 accounts above 50k
393 accounts above 10k
562 accounts above 1k
654 accounts above 500
942 accounts above 100

By any reasonable measure, there are less than 1000 people actively playing this world. I think it's time to consider turning on cheap nobles.

DeletedUser

oh my gosh, we haven't even gotten cheap nobles on w1 yet...

DeletedUser

Kinda sad us2 is closer to ending (or so it seems) than world1...

Anyways, we tried to get cheaper nobles for W1, and people basically said follow .NET rules, which is TOTAL players on the world has to be under 1K for cheaper nobles(coins)

According to TWstats, W2 has 1197 accnts... understandably, they are not all active, probably... but they still exist... ;)

GL to all us2 players, though... just now noticed how closer you guys are to finishing than W1... even the difference in tribes/ player points is a bigger gap than W1...

DeletedUser

Trust me, I've been watching that 1197 count down daily for about the last month now. I'm hoping that the fact that there are noticeably less than 1000 accounts above 100 points might factor in, because I really don't want to have to wait another three or four months for 200 people who just log in once a week to stop logging in :(

DeletedUser

Well for obvious reasons i hope half price coins are far far away...

DeletedUser

1157... lol yu guys are getting closer =P

but even if it goes under, they may not do cheaper nobles... this isnt .NET... although I hope they will at that point, for sanity's sake...

DeletedUser

I have never gotten the point of making the nobles cheaper. all it does is encourage people to noble barbs and inactives instead of active people...i can only imagine it will get worse and worse in this world where there are so many barbs and ia player to noble.