Jackpot goes to....

DeletedUser2999

And the jackpot for barb placement around a village goes to.....drum roll please.........................

The player "yourmom" !

Coords: 490|460

Too bad that account is either going to stay an inactive or already got banned from the automated system to catch multi accounts and bots!

Anyone have another village they have seen that they think has a nice placement of barbs and/or is nicely spaced from tribe mates and enemies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5679

So juicy. I could make a killing over there...

521|471 is a pretty good draw as well. Lots of bonuses.

DeletedUser7869

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 *Chowder
20632_thumb
EX 10.803 yesterday
2 Triple Threat
20620_thumb
-=DT=- 10.551 yesterday
3 Lord BlackStar 5.628 yesterday
4 Simple Minded Pancake
20632_thumb
EX 3.821 yesterday

They are empty already :) so no good spot.

DeletedUser7869

probably :)

you should have more troops than me xD

and Abraham took all market res for 2 days in a row .... if barely got 2keach from yday

DeletedUser707

You wont beat me today *Chowder

:)

Chowder shouldn't have beaten you yesterday haha. You are twice the size so one would assume twice the troops and you almost doubled Chowders plunders but chowder still won in res.

So you should have won yesterday too, but we will see Chowder is farming really well right now :)

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
triple threat's area is one of the toughest to farm well I think,

I was his neighbour before relocating and I can say that there are some pretty strong names in that area, who all had LC already :)

But we will see what happens today, I only know that Chowder is farming pretty well ^^ Dont have insight in TT's farming results

DeletedUser707

I am farming better then I did yesterday but still not great. I will likely move up to third today though behind both Chowder and TT. Largely thanks to Nauz for helping me out during start up. Gave me some tips which helped me on my what normally is weak start up is now one of the best start ups ive had.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I am farming better then I did yesterday but still not great. I will likely move up to third today though behind both Chowder and TT. Largely thanks to Nauz for helping me out during start up. Gave me some tips which helped me on my what normally is weak start up is now one of the best start ups ive had.

Better share those tips with me then :rolleyes:

I hope to get somewhere top25 or something... wont be that much higher since there are people who are not scavenging but using all troops for farming and I dont have that many LC yet (compared so some others)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 *Chowder
20632_thumb
EX 10.803 yesterday
2 Triple Threat
20620_thumb
-=DT=- 10.551 yesterday
3 Lord BlackStar 5.628 yesterday
4 Simple Minded Pancake
20632_thumb
EX 3.821 yesterday

They are empty already :) so no good spot.

I really wish they'd make scavenged resources show up here. I think it's ridiculous that scavenged resources count for robber, and looter of the day, but not for "In A Day".

I'm 100% solo, and I do mean "solo", not, "Yeah, I've got no co-player, but my tribemates sit me every night.", and I've spent very minimal premium (literally 0 since day 1), so I'm not exactly competitive with the very top accounts, but my account is far more competitive when it comes to resource income than this would imply:

169 Nauzhror
20620_thumb
-=DT=- 1.219 28.06.2018

I scavenged 28,019 resources yesterday, that just doesn't show up. I'm sure my account's far from unique in this regard as well, there's likely dozens of accounts that are scavenging a ton, but appear to just be minewhoring due to their scavenged income not appearing on "In A Day".

DeletedUser7869

Sorry maneeeeeee. Stil low.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180701-171905_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180701-171905_Gallery.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 6

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sorry maneeeeeee. Stil low.

Not everyone bought 32,000 res to unlock tier 4 scavenging.

If my spears and swords were scavenging 24/7 I'd make 47,529 a day. If I had tier 4 that'd increase to 63,441.

This is you:

Hq1gdQK.png

You hid your awards, but it's easy to know which one is you, it has no award for "years played", has 1000+ plunders, and 100+ market trades.

You're playing reasonably well, but not necessarily any better than those with less farmed, less troops, and less points, but with a shit ton fewer purchased resources.

DeletedUser7869

Sorry maneeeee.

Nope... Just hard work.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180701-172737_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180701-172737_Chrome.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 12