Joining again US2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just for you all to know KillerSpear is back lololololololol

I´m back in the game after a long freezing stop...

RL problems have been solved;)

3 weeks i´m in the top40 ok guys?

;)

DeletedUser

hmmmm.hi?i dont think you can make it to top 40 in 3 weeks thou.

DeletedUser

hmmm...hi there!:) I know you don´t know me..noone does but...:p

For the top40...i´ll do my best...and usually my best does that easily:)

DeletedUser

I'll be looking forward to seeing you there :p I should be there by then :D

DeletedUser

Well, welcome man. :D I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I thing we'll get to know eachother in near future... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, welcome man. :D I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I thing we'll get to know eachother in near future... :rolleyes:

He probably won't be near you :p

2 hours 30 and I'll be in the top 40 ;)

DeletedUser

I should be in there next point update. So good luck to you ;)

DeletedUser

KillerSpear? Did you play first couple worlds on UK server? If you're the person I'm thinking of, you just annoyed people and then left after being cleared on world 3 I think... :smack:

If its not you then welcome to US2 and good luck :)

DeletedUser

KillerSpear? Did you play first couple worlds on UK server? If you're the person I'm thinking of, you just annoyed people and then left after being cleared on world 3 I think... :smack:

If its not you then welcome to US2 and good luck :)

No mate i´m not that person... This is my nick for this server only!!! Thanks for the luck;)

LoL. BUSTED!

Wait for the response...FAIL!

DeletedUser

No mate i´m not that person... This is my nick for this server only!!! Thanks for the luck;)

Ah right good cuz that guy was an idiot and didn't even have any skills to back up his overinflated ego... similar to a few players who've fortunately now left this world :)

DeletedUser

Oh sorry... Then you're probably another Nick-And-Achievement-Ripper. :rolleyes:

LOL! ok mate...

Perhaps some day i´ll tell you my actual nick as the "ze-cmd" is gone for about 1 and half year already!

KillerSpear for ME is the first world, as i have restarted been out of time and being rimmed for the lackness of time also:) So if it pleases you...i´ve been RIMMED in US2 lol

DeletedUser

Just for you all to know KillerSpear is back lololololololol

I´m back in the game after a long freezing stop...

RL problems have been solved;)

3 weeks i´m in the top40 ok guys?

;)

Oh sorry... Then you're probably another Nick-And-Achievement-Ripper. :rolleyes:

LOL! ok mate...

Perhaps some day i´ll tell you my actual nick as the "ze-cmd" is gone for about 1 and half year already!

KillerSpear for ME is the first world, as i have restarted been out of time and being rimmed for the lackness of time also:) So if it pleases you...i´ve been RIMMED in US2 lol

That's better....

Just for the state! I didn´t say i´m "Nauz" or like him for example!
I only say that i´ll be in TOP40...
Now if you wish to believe or not...it´s your problem;)

Pretenders...

DeletedUser

Erm, did I ever post a comment about you saying you're gonna be in top 40? Like I give a sh. I just love spamming...

Status
Not open for further replies.