Just a game...

• Thread starter DeletedUser5698
  • Start date

DeletedUser5698

For your information this game i called tribal wars...so stop sending to your enemys messages with purpose their phsycological pressure...we came here to have fun playning a game which we are paying for...

With my little experience i would like to tell to everyone that it is just a GAME... nothing more and nothing less!!
If you think that you can propitiate your personal issues and failures within this game you are clearly wrong!

Whoever didn't understand my words or why i'm saying all that, then take a look beside you and you will find teammates and tribe chiefs that typify what i've just wrote...

Have a nice time in your lives and have good battles in the game!!

DeletedUser

Says the guy who blocked me for nobling him, yeah just a game mate

DeletedUser

Rotfl so can you explain why you send enemies snapshots of failed attacks and change all your village names to taunt players attacking you ? Perhaps you should start practicing what you preach.

Scar.

DeletedUser

There's quite a difference between that and what Naz is talking about, Scar. We're sportsmanlike enough not to put the messages we received on the forum, but they were worthy of being reported. Rather than reporting, we opted for asking everyone to just play the game in a friendly, yet competitive, fashion. Giving villages taunting names and sending reports of failed attacks fits that mold, straight-up trash talking and making insults unrelated to the game does not.

We're enjoying this war a lot and are absolutely cool with continuing to fight to keep you guys away from the 75%.. but I'm sure we can do that without resorting to insults. That's all that Naz was trying to say.

DeletedUser

I've no problem with friendly trash talking and banter while we battle, I believe I've proven that I'll take it as well as dish it many times in this war. I perhaps misunderstood his meaning when he referred to psychological warfare because in my opinion that is also part of the game...what isn't part of the game are personal insults and threats, if that is what happened then I apologize on behalf of our team.

Scar.

DeletedUser

Thanks Scar. Appreciate it. Nearly everyone on the TSav team are great players and even better sports, so it's not specifically aimed at your tribe - and definitely not at you.

Enough of this, for my part. Let's get back to sniping each others' trains.

DeletedUser5698

I've no problem with friendly trash talking and banter while we battle, I believe I've proven that I'll take it as well as dish it many times in this war. Scar.

Scar

I personally like the funny moments in the game but everything have their limit...i dont want to post the messages that were sent in many members of the Wolves

(most of them i find them offensive)...it will be in no use if we keep talking about it...its only a game.

Our tribe have proved that we play only for fun and avoids offensive situations.(disscusions)

As for you Dr......your messages and comments where you were a big account are not the best thats
why i banned you because its not worthy to look a account worth of 1.000.000 which strikes a account 100.000 and sents offensive messages and comments with sarcasm...

This disscusion is over for me..good luck to everyone!!

DeletedUser

This guy.

I never even hit a million points, and I can assure you that in June I was no where close to a million. I also never sent offensive messages, I don't unless you are a good friend of mine, in that case I will because I don't need to worry about getting banned. But to send an offensive message to someone I am fighting is to risky.

Nice try though mate

DeletedUser

Keep up the good Dr.

after you ran away from the BΟΟΜ you did it lost almost all your villages and you're still alive ......... Well done !! :cool:

DeletedUser

Ran away from BOOM, lol good one, there was 3 of us when I left, and only 2 active, so I can tell you I did not run from BOOM buddy

DeletedUser5698

Ran away from BOOM, lol good one, there was 3 of us when I left, and only 2 active, so I can tell you I did not run from BOOM buddy

Maybe.....but in war BOOM with Tsavge your od were ZEROOOOOO

DeletedUser

Well I can assure you that wasn't true, I did hit a few stacks and did cap a village or to from king osborne which I lost right away. But I was not a frontline guy in the war. I did a lot of supporting, I'm not really sure the point you are trying to make

DeletedUser5698

I will say a final:

Your Opponents Defeates as Attacker was zero & Opponents Defeates as Defender were minimal........ and all this when the ex your tribe (BOOM) has war with Tsavge......the conclusions it yours!!

DeletedUser

Well But I was not a frontline guy in the war. I did a lot of supporting, I'm not really sure the point you are trying to make

Still relevant. You can look at my nobled villages and see that I took one or two, but like I said I was to far back so everything else was sniped or stacked against. And you don't get ODD for supporting others like I did, no respect for the behind the lines guys.

DeletedUser

Still relevant. You can look at my nobled villages and see that I took one or two, but like I said I was to far back so everything else was sniped or stacked against. And you don't get ODD for supporting others like I did, no respect for the behind the lines guys.

You were at on the front lines toward the end. They definitely crept far enough south in K56 before you defected.

DeletedUser

In the end, only active members was me and lonelywolf, probably hit 1 mil in points total, your right, could have taken the whole tribe down. Good idea.