Just a suggestion, Maybe its been thought of!

DeletedUser

Ok so here is my idea what if they created a new statistic and called it lets say "Might" and this stat would be viewable to just the player or the player could make it viewable to Tribe leaders or even the entire tribe. Basically what this stat would consist of is three sections one would be Offense one defense and the third would be total "Might" combined in these stats each troop would get assigned a offense and a defense number for instance a Spear fighter would get assigned a 1 for offensive power and a 1.5 for defensive power now this new stat takes all of my troops say I have just 1000 Spears and adds my "Might" so it shows my Offensive "Might" as 1000 and my Defensive "Might" as 1500 for that village and would show up in the village info now my total "Might" is say just Above my Points which to me just shows how big someone is but not how powerful this new stat would tell me how powerful I am in ratio to my size So my total "Might" is say I have to villages and both are Identical as far as troops go My total Offensive "Might" would be 2000 and my total defensive "Might" is 3000. This would give players a tool and also give tribes a way of helping tribe members achieve a troop count that is appropriate for the type of tribe they want to be. Say My tribe leader wants me to support the tribe with Defense he can say I need you to achieve say 200K Defense and that would be my goal. What does everyone think of this Idea. Also I don't know if TW creators see this post or not but if not need to know if this idea is worth submitting and where to submit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please, could you use some paragraphs and format your idea better? Right now it comes off as being quite messy.