Just talk

DeletedUser

Loosen up a little, otherwise you'll never reach your goal.
My ultimate goal works till now, and I added random people to :p

DeletedUser

Be careful with personal insults, they aren't allowed. You're all walking a very fine line on what is a personal insult, on a thread that's walking a very fine line before becoming a spam thread.

DeletedUser

So u guys are that type of people , who adds anyone jsut to have big ammount of contacts?

I try to meet new people every day, and I intend to learn from their ways, cultures, opinions and sometimes their studies. I do think it is a positive thing to try and gain knowledge about as many ways of life as possible. So if that is what you mean by 'that type of people' then yes I am.

DeletedUser

I try to meet new people every day, and I intend to learn from their ways, cultures, opinions and sometimes their studies. I do think it is a positive thing to try and gain knowledge about as many ways of life as possible. So if that is what you mean by 'that type of people' then yes I am.

Couldn't have said it better myself. By talking to new people you're almost guaranteed to learn something new. It might be something minor that wouldn't make that large of a difference in your everyday life but you still learn from new people.

DeletedUser

This Forum is meant to just talk, so how could something become spam?

DeletedUser

Nobody said it was you mate :p

I think it was me :p. Sorry about that.

Then move it to off-topic. There's already a bunch of pointless threads that you've started here.

This a talk topic for ppl who play in us6. What's wrong with that? If you move it to off-topic, everybody start talking here :(

Big fat thank button :D

DeletedUser

Thank button :D.

@BonR: Some ppl actually do make friends. We can't help it that you lack social skills.

i think he meant this :p. I don't think that's an insult either, but if the mods say so, ok :)

DeletedUser

This Forum is meant to just talk, so how could something become spam?

Because this is a W6 forum, and nothing you are discussing belongs in a W6 forum. That's why there is an off-topic area, which is where I'll be moving this now that it seems you're all unable to comply.

The Rules said:
Post in the right forum
Take a moment before posting a new topic and make sure you are posting in the correct forum so the administrators don't have to move it later. Be aware that some sub-forums have additional rules and read them before posting.

Seeing as this is now in the wrong forum, moved to off-topic.

DeletedUser

Damn, now we have to make a new talk-topic in the us6 forum iblisi :(.

Jkjk :p

DeletedUser

for sale one world price prem points thge more you buy the faster it is to own this is a cash cow for any tw invester

DeletedUser

Wow, just now seeing that our forum was moved, I thought it was deleted