Lc,

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And you both got about 1/2 of the offtopic posts by now :rolleyes: LC dudes, not archers

DeletedUser188

who has the most lc, and how many does he/she have??
what do ya think?

DeletedUser

I'm guessing scotland by the huge ODA score, but can't estimate how many :)

DeletedUser

I knows how many Scotland has! But my bet is on Jonniknoxvile ;)

DeletedUser173

Jonniknoxville is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead, he has over double mine, and I'm in 6th...

DeletedUser173

Well, you had a choice of around 3 people, why not pick someone in top 3 :p

DeletedUser

Scotland is way ahead with his 9k attackers score, that's what I considered to be the best clue :)

DeletedUser188

Scotland is way ahead with his 9k attackers score, that's what I considered to be the best clue :)

that could mean that he lost a lot of troops by attacking, maybe that's why he isn't on place 1 anymore :rolleyes:

i think chris2218 got the most lc :D

DeletedUser

I think you really love chris :D You've been posting stuff about him around here for some time :D

DeletedUser

So you're his co? Why don't you just say, "me and chris have the most LC"? :D But it wouldn't sound very nice, would it?

DeletedUser188

So you're his co? Why don't you just say, me and chris have the most LC? :D But it wouldn't sound very nice, would it?

no it wouldn't
and i don't even know if we got the most, but i think so

DeletedUser

I was just joking anyway, since nobody gives numbers you can only guess.

DeletedUser

ODA doesn't tell you how many troops a person has, neither is it a good indicator of troops. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That much ODA is bad. It shows that he has cleared probably his 15x15, however, he probably has suffered in terms of growth in the use of replenishing his loss of troops and always having his stables pumping out LC, which anybody who's competing for a high ranking should always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.