Leaders skype chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello people, im setting up a w1 leaders skype chatroom. My skype is tom-woody. If you wish too be added, add me ;)

NOTE: maybe a little early for this, but will still be a good laugh :cool:

DeletedUser

C'mon guys, there must be more leaders out there besides me :(

DeletedUser

well add me then, baron & dukes are welcome, unless it gets quite silly and there is about 10 people from one tribe :p

DeletedUser

World has 4Ks. Mass recruiters are spread all around. As far as I know them, they would have around 2-3 members in charge with something important on each K, like being farmed by members of real tribes. That would lead to 8-12 members + 3 big leaders, maximum 15 members from one tribe. Can't miss them :)

DeletedUser

I suppose we can leave the idea for a few months let the world develop more, but the chat will still be there as & when people wish to be added.

DeletedUser407

I am not a leader in this world but am a leader lol if you want you can add me =D illPutU12FTunder

DeletedUser

no much point on the chat

it will be just cake. gloating and saying how everyone are rubbish

DeletedUser

*yawn* I'm getting kind of tired of you thinking that we are gloating every where... Even though if we wanted to we could since we have every reason to..

DeletedUser

tbh i'm just trying to annoy cake as much as i can

and the best part is you have no idea which account i'm on :p

DeletedUser

I probably do.... since someone just randomly attacked me from long distance who has 300 something points and claims to have 2k axes...

I figure there cant be that much total noobs out there so im assuming its you.

DeletedUser286

this forum has become way too far off topic instead of given out infractions i am just closing it completely

Status
Not open for further replies.