Least Liked Thread and why.

DeletedUser

Can be a tribe
or...
A player
or...
A forum post (please link the post)

So... I'll begin with a Tribe:

My least liked tribe on World 15 is SNOBS. I mean even the name to me is disgusting, no actually repugnant and to top it off, I've spoke with only two of their members and both most definitely enacted their tribe name.

Seriously, it's a game in which no one person is better then the other and only those with no life think their skills are better then everyone else. So.. to the SNOBS of all TW let me say this. Give a few more xxx's and ooo's so players like me don't feel butt hurt by your arrogance. :)

DeletedUser5591

sorry I just dont want a NEW COA Picture thank you.

I said im happy with what i got and you continued to say how much better the one you created for me is.....when in reality all you done was put a teddy bear on it lol

Sorry you feel but hurt butt im happy with what i have already

You remind me of a mobile phone sales rep ....if i wanted it i would ask

DeletedUser

but instead when I asked you to critique it you blew me off and ignored the question in well... a good ole snobbish way!! So yeah... i felt butt hurt.

DeletedUser

I admitted it didn't I? Something above your courage level yes?

DeletedUser

Not butt hurt, just stating something. Snobs are snobs, nothing for me to be hurt about there. You can be as arrogant as you want and it doesn't hurt me one bit.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one here who realizes this is a game, not a philosophy class or a boarding school for manners

DeletedUser

Am I the only one here who realizes this is a game, not a philosophy class or a boarding school for manners

The point I'm trying to make is people don't want to work with you if your arogant. If you were snobby and were to approach me for diplomacy because you needed help in, say, a war... Well I just might have to join the other side or stay out.

DeletedUser3741

DeletedUser5591

Lol tank for a second I believed I was playing Texas hold em,

To be truthful I'm kinda playing along to the tribe name, I'm just new back to tribal and thought I better fit in.

I'm normally a nice guy :)

DeletedUser

that moment when tribalhugs.net has really become a real website....

DeletedUser

stupid people make me smile...
we're playing a game... none of this correlates to real life... o_O

half the people who want to "have a good time" should go play http://www.tribalhugs.net/

Twtank we play this game alot each day lol This a part of your life. I dont mind Snobs, just stupid how someone wants to be snobs even though this is just a game, its a game we spend ALOT of time on. So who wants to be a snob for a long time :rolleyes:?

DeletedUser4592

No i'm not a large water-dwelling mammal, where did you get that preposterous hypothesis.. did harrold tell you that perchance? Harrold....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In every world, in every server, there are always irritating occurrences. In fact, I've been called irritating by many!! lol
and... Let's face it. Any tribe founder that chooses the name SNOBs wants to have a less then admirable image on the pubs!! Much like Hate. was hated because of their skill but also because of the tribe name, so too will SNOBs. Yes, because they are skilled but also because they have an image they want to portray. In truth, most members are probably genuinely good people. Still, every world needs someone to hate (or root against) and the tribe name SNOBs, well... it promotes world hate.

My second least favorite thing is a post:
The first war declaration... I mean seriously... at least try to be creative. How does the poster expect a post like that to help the public perception. I mean I almost want to root for SNOBs just because the war dec was so L.A.M.E.

Lastly, this makes me shake my head... old news Tank!!
original post by twtank
"half the people who want to "have a good time" should go play http://www.tribalhugs.net/"

tribalhugs is so outdated!!!

Especially in a world that yet has a Tribe vs Tribe war!! Bring back the old days where tribe A warred Tribe B and both used their influence to convince Tribe C to war Tribe D.

Last edited by a moderator: