Least Liked Thread and why.

DeletedUser

I want to know the lease liked player? what's everyone else's opinion?

DeletedUser4592

I want to know the lease liked player? what's everyone else's opinion?

Well D0N, we just had a worldwide vote and you won by a landslide! Congratz buddy we all hate you!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The point I'm trying to make is people don't want to work with you if your arogant.

I'm one of the most arrogant players in all of Tribalwars, I've never been shunned. The last time I applied to a tribe and was rejected for example was in 2008.

In fact, I'd say arrogant people can actually be quite charismatic.

DeletedUser

I wub you nauz... and I always have :)
but then again, we are very much alike.

DeletedUser3141

Arrogance can be charismatic, especially if combined with the skill to back it up and a little courtesy and charm. It's about confidence in yourself really, it's only when it's combined with disparaging others that it becomes obnoxious.

I'm good at some things and totally useless at others. So are most people, in terms of this game I'm not useless but there are many who are much better. Why? Time, commitment, reaction speed, connection speed, inclination, many factors affect it so I'm also better than some players. So what? They may be much better than me at something much more important.

Take pride in what skill you have but remember it's a game and which brings with it the concept of 'sporting'. Also in my experience the very best players do not feel the need to tell everyone about it. That isn't just TW, but I have found that the best and most aggressive players are also often easy and pleasant to deal with.

DeletedUser

Very, very, well said Firequeen!!!

Now to get this thread back on topic...

My new "Most least liked"... It's this silly suggestion TW is asking about. Seriously, do they not play the game? Giving that much access to a tribes operations is absolutely asking for players to spy for tribes. In fact, if this was actually implemented and tribes used it, I'd be willing to bet that some dukes out there would use premium bribes to ensure the info was forwarded. Silly, SILLY suggestion TW!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That isn't just TW, but I have found that the best and most aggressive players are also often easy and pleasant to deal with.

I'm not sure I'd use best and most aggressive together, since I personally think the people that are recklessly aggressive are being held back by their aggression, but I'd agree with the best part.

Best is, of course, subjective, but the people I consider to be the best typically are the kind of players that if you were to be a new player and message them with a well written message asking them questions pertaining to the game they'd take the time to write back a well written response and do their best to attempt to answer the question.

There's a lot of people as well unfortunately who think they're on the same level, who I think would be more likely to respond with, "Lol, noob." or other similar drivel because they're less secure in their understanding of the game and feel to continue to succeed they need to hold back other people from improving.

I suspect many players fall in the same boat I do as well. That is to say: If you mail me and ask a question, I will do my best to answer it as completely as possible and without any sign of arrogance. On the other hand if you mail me boasting about how great you are, and how I should respect you, and I don't see it, I'm probably going to tell you so, and it might offend you.

On-topic: My least favorite players are cocky wannabe elites :p

DeletedUser3141

I mostly agree. The best players tend to be aggressive but the most aggressive are not necessarily the best is perhaps how best ot express it.
I've certainly learned much from such players and in turn passed it on to others. Since new players tend to get battered that kind of effort can be what encourages them to keep going. Also being good is perhaps less important for a tribe than being a reliable teamplayer.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for keeping the topic alive but let's keep it on topic.... Thanks

DeletedUser

Back on topic:

to get this thread back on topic...

My new "Most least liked"... It's this silly suggestion TW is asking about. Seriously, do they not play the game? Giving that much access to a tribes operations is absolutely asking for players to spy for tribes. In fact, if this was actually implemented and tribes used it, I'd be willing to bet that some dukes out there would use premium bribes to ensure the info was forwarded. Silly, SILLY suggestion TW!!

DeletedUser

Least liked thing in this world...The fact that all the barbs around me are farmed empty. This brings The Great Kozer much sad.

DeletedUser

i think me and zent has the most hated in the world award set.

DeletedUser

Well right now my least liked are my small tribes "allies" how all decide to attack us because we got into a war lol.

Really? 300k+ points vs a 60k tribe? Tisk tisk on you all.