Leaving w1

DeletedUser

Hello everybody, my time on w1.us has come too an end unfortunately, Its been a blast while its lasted and i can see a great future for the .US server. I'm now gonna focus on college ^.^ good luck to everyone and especially ego? I'm sure you guys will do very well just a few of you learn better english :p lol

I shall be staying on my account until the villages have been tacken by the tribe so if anybody tries a cheeky noble they will get hurt ;) , I may still start W2 it all depends on how i manage my time and when w2 falls & the settings of course, anyhow *waves* and i hope you all carry on having good fun on this world as its bursting into life now ^.^

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go I miss you! Damn I wish I never Left 1337! :|

DeletedUser

Good luck in college, you were one of the most successful people on this tribe so well done.. :)

DeletedUser

Do you Have to go? Can't you get a Mate to look after your account Cough Me :D

DeletedUser

Goood luck on ur life mate.but i hope to see u in w2.im too busy too but ill be someones co or will have 4 co s:D.

DeletedUser

Thanks people, also @ chris i was looking at either W2.US or W6.co.uk for another world but it all depends on how i manage my time.

DeletedUser472

good luck in college man... and can i ask, what major is it?

DeletedUser707

Didnt know you considering i just joined TW.us

But i wish you the best of luck in RL mate :)

DeletedUser

good luck in college man... and can i ask, what major is it?

I'm starting a new course in college, doing 3 A-levels then its off to uni , I wish to join the police force in the long run, Im gonna knuckle down and get get Straight Distinctions, ill see how my time pans out but I'm juggling a lot hense why i shall quit TW for the short turm but depending how college is going and how easy I am finding things its quite possible ill be back for w2.

DeletedUser623

After a few rough times i have decided to quit world 1 too

DeletedUser

Sorry to answer for you Nick...But nick is my Co-Leader. And Tom bring it on Boii ;)