Leaving

DeletedUser

Well, im sad to say that I will be leaving tribalwars within the next couple days. I have been playing for 4 years and now it is time for me to take a break. It will most likely be a long break as I will be heading to BCT(Bootcamp) in june and i dont plan on playing tribalwars before I got to the army.

I have nothing else to say sadly, but that i wish all fellow tribalwars members good luck and to have fun while you can.

-Jon

DeletedUser

:'(

If you need me I'll be in the corner cutting myself.
Good luck and come back in one piece, eh.

Your sexy Canadian friend, Patrick

P.S. You're still a noobzoar, no matter what :)

DeletedUser

Well, im sad to say that I will be leaving tribalwars within the next couple days. I have been playing for 4 years and now it is time for me to take a break. It will most likely be a long break as I will be heading to BCT(Bootcamp) in june and i dont plan on playing tribalwars before I got to the army.

I have nothing else to say sadly, but that i wish all fellow tribalwars members good luck and to have fun while you can.

-Jon

I thought you were going to be joining us3? :eek:

DeletedUser

I thought you were going to be joining us3? :eek:

he's always been a smashin' smasher ;) get used to it
we had good times jon, me needs a new spamming partner :O
you'll probably have to help me train him/her too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha wow :p

Alright, well i deleted like everyone that i didnt know in real life off of my skype, as to make this easier on me.. but there is always facebook so you can add me if you know my name.

Thanks inga btw, your a life saver... a red one :p.

DeletedUser1214

he's always been a smashin' smasher ;) get used to it
we had good times jon, me needs a new spamming partner :O
you'll probably have to help me train him/her too :p

I'll let you apply to be mine. Can't say whether you will make the cut or not. But best of luck

Goodbye Jon have fun it real life. It is so much better than this.

DeletedUser

Its nice to see the friendly faces here..Hopefully when and if i come back you guys wont forget me if you guys are still playing :(

DeletedUser

You're going to regret adding me on facebook :p

I'm going to miss you in the Skype chats and speed rounds :(

Much love<3
Caleb