Lets Get Some Rumors started shall we?

DeletedUser

Below is a map of the core showing the top tribes. Only they (the members) know the current diplomacy status of each tribe. (Though I'm sure spy's exist and most actually know the others diplomacy.)

Well... that said we will assume its a spyless world and nobody knows anything about the others and so... lets discuss what we see as actual beneficial diplomacy.

The Map:
W15coremap_zpscc3040aa.png

Before starting the "assumed" diplomacy discussion. Lets first consider the spreads of the players tribes.

The tribe i see with the best spread is U?. If they play smartly the southeast is theirs to take with little effort.

Also, Selfie looks to be in relatively decent position as they can use diplomacy to protect their front while plowing through the northwest but they do have some concern from above via Rollup not to mention the ever looming threat from RawR.

RawR looks to have a relatively easy path to the southwest but something tells me thats not their only plan. (Hmm... might they be eyeing eastward grounds too?)

Which brings me to Drunk! and Snobs.... These 2 tribes are in a very vulnerable position but also a very lucrative one. The ennoblements indicate no diplomacy which in turn indicates that Snobs has decided to ally with at least RawR and possibly Selfie too. If so, they surely have some type of border/K agreement with one or both.

So.. what to expect? Well...

I think Drunk! is up the creek.

I think RawR's threat isn't above but rather from the east and therefore RawR will work for a North/South border agreement with possibly both Selfie and Snobs

I would expect Selfie to Nap Rollup as to provide some safety though I think Rollup is wise enough to go no further then a nap with them unless they work out a larger (say east to west) border nap.

I also would project an alliance between RawR and Snobs.. Which allows Snobs to war Drunk! and RawR gets to eat their K all while looking east and preparing for the midgame war. (Line depth is such a luxary.)

My first one out is Drunk! (sorry)
My last one standing is Rollup (yep, I know its a wild guess but.. smart diplomacy, no backline and/or real frontline threats gives them the upper hand.) U? is positioned nicely with an awesome spread but... They might be facing a grueling war soon.

Just my early game thoughts :)
and a way of showing my noobish tendencies too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well it should be interesting.
I predict Snobs will try and hit Drunk while they are still easy targets due to the troops all being in an alcoholic stupor.
This will fail because Snobs will have their noses so high in the air they can't see where they are going and walk right into the walls and brain themselves. Selfie might manage something if they can pull the troops away from their cameras but I suspect U? might clean up if they can make up their minds who to hit.

DeletedUser

Well it should be interesting.
I predict Snobs will try and hit Drunk while they are still easy targets due to the troops all being in an alcoholic stupor.
This will fail because Snobs will have their noses so high in the air they can't see where they are going and walk right into the walls and brain themselves. Selfie might manage something if they can pull the troops away from their cameras but I suspect U? might clean up if they can make up their minds who to hit.

haha... now this is a pin point review. Me like :)

DeletedUser

This is an obvious review, it would be very likely that drunk and snobs go at it. It would be strategic for snobs because they would control the core. But knowing D/D from past worlds they won't go down easy

DeletedUser5478

I have to agree with Shame on this one :p but we will see in a couple of weeks

DeletedUser5478

Im not saying i don't like it. i just don't agree. i do find both of your prediction interesting :)

DeletedUser

Nice map, crap predictions lol

So... with your arrogant post are you trying to live up to your tribe name?

and... are you trying to hide your tribes diplomacy with RawR? It's rather obvious that it (the diplomacy) exists. I merely made a suggestion that Drunk! (along with Drink!) will likely be gang banged by you SNOBS and those Rollup perps.

My question to you would be why is that a "crap" prediction? Especially when ennoblements show Drunk! losing villa's to both tribes? How about instead of posting such a simple post, instead you put some thought into it and post a constructive thought. :)

DeletedUser5591

So... with your arrogant post are you trying to live up to your tribe name?

and... are you trying to hide your tribes diplomacy with RawR? It's rather obvious that it (the diplomacy) exists. I merely made a suggestion that Drunk! (along with Drink!) will likely be gang banged by you SNOBS and those Rollup perps.

My question to you would be why is that a "crap" prediction? Especially when ennoblements show Drunk! losing villa's to both tribes? How about instead of posting such a simple post, instead you put some thought into it and post a constructive thought. :)

If you checked both tribes profiles you will see our diplomacy...hidden no lol.

So many reds what's another 40 lol.

But Drunk I believe should push east to make ground.

I'm struggling to see the information on us taking drunk villages,

Apart from one that was a noobie move and I condemned it.

Any prediction that isn't Snobs and Rawr dominating is crap :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you checked both tribes profiles you will see our diplomacy...hidden no lol.

So many reds what's another 40 lol.

But Drunk I believe should push east to make ground.

I'm struggling to see the information on us taking drunk villages,

Apart from one that was a noobie move and I condemned it.

Any prediction that isn't Snobs and Rawr dominating is crap :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

See... now thats constructive banter... but yea, little birdies are singing a RawR/Snobs diplomacy exists but then as stated Iin the first post we are to assume it doesn't.

DeletedUser5591

If your to assume it doesn't even after seeing it in both tribes profiles .....conspiracy xfiles on the way. :)

DeletedUser

sham3l3ss dude, I don't know you.. Would probably like you but.... I find your apparent willingness to boast rather entertaining... I've known many brazen dukes/co-leaders and outside of only one, most barks are far worse then their bites. I also find myself wondering if RawR is as comfortable with their diplomacy as you seem to be as I know a couple of the RawR players and they tend to appreciate the simplicity of laying low. ;)

DeletedUser3141

I was just having a bit of fun.
But regardless of accuracy this leaves a lot out. For instance a member of Snobs nuking for a tribe not even mentioned here.
Diplomacy changes very fast at this point and the tribe that eventually dominates may not even exist yet.

DeletedUser

Great post!!! Was talking the other day to a tribe leader about how surprised I am that there hasn't been any war declarations yet. We are definitely at the point in the world where its go time. Wondering if the lack of declarations means we might be seeing a world war first before any K wars.

DeletedUser

There havnt been any major wars yet, just smaller skirmishes, this is when the game gets fun and also when your duke has to step up and make the best decisions. We will see what the result is

DeletedUser4764

I my opinion DRUNK are only noobs... it's one good world i like all ! :I :O :< :U :S :F :A ( noob)