Lies! Betrayal! Deceit!

DeletedUser

XXX and its family (XXX-2 and XXX-3) hereby declare war on BOOM.

Background:
BOOM was once allied with XXX and affiliated tribes. However, as time passed, it became more evident that BOOM did not wish to remain allies. BOOM started to regard XXX as inferiors, and treated the family poorly.

Casi Bellorum:
Casus Belli I:
The first casus belli is that BOOM was secretly planning to betray the XXX family. Their member mcphilly2 has repeatedly attacked multiple XXX members. While he is de jure no longer in the tribe, he is de facto still loyal to BOOM. All evidence is written as written, I'm not even going to try to put a [sic] in every spot it belongs. The conversation is within the spoilers.

KhalDrogo wrote:
today at 11:34Thanks Quote
Im glad to see you kicking ass on W12! :D

Nobling you out will have to wait a while. We want to clear these noobs from our K first. If you can stack that village I mailed you with whatever Def you have and send all your cats to Tank, that would be much appreciated.

Terry got invited back because he has a bonfire, because he is in our skype chat anyway, and has always kinda been the unoffical ******* mascot of the tribe since we did the Pink Squad thing.

Its all in good fun Mcphilly. Who are you targeting with your attacks? Are any loyalty strikes involved?

Im telling xxx later on that you went rogue because you hate me, but hate xxx a little more... :p
mcphilly2 wrote:
today at 11:57Quote Edit Delete
Haha sounds good to me. I respect ya'll very much I just think the circumstances led us to not all see eye to eye. I sent the nobles as fakes at others to pin their support down. I'm going to cat down about 4 or 5 of them. Hitting farm and HQ back to back. I doubt any of those shitheads can handle a full nuke so Im hoping to get a bunch of em.
KhalDrogo wrote:
today at 12:01Thanks Quote
You realize you are catting the villages we are going to noble in a week. :p

More evidence in the next spoiler:
BOOM - TWTank wrote:
on 03.19.2014 at 13:31Quote
DONT ATTACK XXX or XXX-2 YET... BONES SET THEM ON THE MAP TO RED FOR MARKING PURPOSES ONLY
7 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Remove thanks
BOOM - KhalDrogo wrote:
on 03.23.2014 at 17:19Thanks Quote
PLEASE DONT CLAIM ANY XXX MEMBERS IN THE NOBLE PLANNER. TANK AND I ARE GOING THROUGH THE TROOP COUNTS AND GEOGRAPHY -- CRAFTING AN OPERATION WHERE TARGETS AND SUPPORT WILL BE ASSIGNED IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE OUR CASUALTIES AND MAXIMIZE THEIR LOSSES. STAND BY FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

THANK YOU!

-Bones
Edited by KhalDrogo on 03.23. at 17:23

One more conversation proves their commitment.
KhalDrogo wrote:
on 03.17.2014 at 13:12Thanks Quote
We are currently allies with XXX and XXX-2. They aren't very good...

I inherited this alliance before I took over leading this tribe. It has served for some Lulz, and may continue to do so, but make no mistake... they are idiots when it comes to knowing how to play TW.

More to come on this... For now...... laugh with me! Point your fingers at your phones, monitors, pads, computer screens... and say HA HA! to all the noobs over in FEAR FACTORY... (That's their tribe's full name... it would be funny... but stupid irony stopped being funny a couple years ago...)

-Bones
Edited by KhalDrogo on 03.17. at 13:17
lonelywolf wrote:
on 03.17.2014 at 13:28Thanks Quote
sandy patterson - leader of XXX-4

First hit (took village with just 3 nobles)

Troops out wondering eeek
Edited by TWTank on 03.17. at 14:20
4 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks

KhalDrogo admitted that he wrote this.
BOOM - KhalDrogo wrote:
on 03.24.2014 at 15:03
Thanks Quote
I edited his post above to add BB codes to the title names of the conversations above that I took a part in. I did indeed say all of it. There is also a lot that was said that you don't see...

Casus Belli II:
The second casus belli is the treatment of the family's academy tribes.
Sandy Patterson, a friend of Rodgealan's led a tribe called blast. Blast wanted to be XXX-4. After approximately 24 hours of talking ensued, after which XXX-4 was born.

When blast became XXX-4, BOOM made a joke out of it, something along the lines of "Let's wait and become XXX-13!" They said that XXX-3 and -4 were the "retarded cousins" (KhalDrogo) of XXX. The next day they nobled Sandy Patterson and started launching attacks.

BOOM claimed it was because XXX-4 was their farms and noble claims, however when I asked to have reports of the farms, TWTank "forgot" to ask for them, or otherwise just never got these reports that probably did not exist, because it was "work" [sic].

BOOM ended up nobling RedFlag and Sandy Patterson of XXX-4 before deals were made. They also attacked orin526, an XXX member, not an XXX-4 member, and definitely not a farm, before deals were made.

In the end, reports were never gathered, but BOOM got XXX-4 in return for an alliance with XXX 1-3, since we were led to believe that these were refugees and we wanted to uphold the integrity of the XXX name.

Casus Belli III:
The third and final casus belli is the treatment of refugees. BOOM accepted refugees into their tribe that troad was fighting. They did this after being asked as allies to participate in an operation against one of the players, an operation in which they did not even try to participate. One of the refugees was Torie-TheYordle.

The Impact:
1. BOOM ought not be trusted by any tribe. Even current allies may find themselves suddenly betrayed. The fact that BOOM could do this to allies shows that all current allies and NAP partners with BOOM should expect to be backstabbed soon.
2. XXX has three justifications for this war: the uncovered operation, the treatment of academy tribes, and the treatment of refugees.

DeletedUser

I said all of that and a whole lot more! XXX are a bunch of noobs. I really really like some of you noobs. I think you are great people, but when it comes down to it... you have 4 flippin tribes with almost zero potential.

Also, we didn't betray anyone. The founding members of BOOM with whom you established this "Alliance" are gone, have been gone. Mcphilly didn't lead anything. He just told us how much he hated you all and then betrayed our plans to attack you on April Fools Day.
mcphilly2on 02.25. at 22:30
So yeah on 12I was in XXX. The head leader is just so awful and they have horrible strat. A tribe declared war on us and he instituted a policy that we can't attack anyone who doesn't attack us first. He also is a poor player and only had 2 nukes at a point in the game where players have >1m points. He blew them both on stacked villages.

Further, for about 2 monthes I pushed leadership to cut people who didn't participate but they said as long as those individuals sent them a message once a week or thanked one post on the forum once a week that was enough. Even if they didn't grow and just nobled barbs.

I cna go on... but not worth it. XXX is awfully run and has incredibly shotty members - although a few are very nice and enjoyable in general they are only good at stacking villages when tribe mates call.

So anyhow I ended up bailing (I tried to work it so the actives could merge over but the leader freaked at this idea) and going into the largest tribe that is def. in control of the world at this point. XXX should be wiped out there within a month and the other tribe should win within 2. All their good members hold me in high regard and we maintained our relationship but the leader and the leeches don't like me so yeah. Anyhow eventually XXX will suck on this world I guess is the moral of this story and a few don't like me.

hopefully that covers it enough :).

When I took over as Duke I knew what kind of tribe XXX was. It was at the head of 3 academies. Then I got to see an example of one of their ops that a member of theirs showed around:

XXX - troad today at 00:32Thanks Quote
This op involves all four tribes. Participation is required. The goal of this operation is to displace a player that has been damaging our tribe mates. The op also will send a message to area tribes that we act as one. Please follow the following instructions and post your reports within this topic. Click on the thanks button when you have sent your troops. This is a show of solidarity and strength, please do not let your mates down.

Launch your attacks immediately after reading this post.

We laugh together and bleed together, WE ARE ONE!!!!

All players under 1500 points: send one ram, or catapult, with one scout to each target

All defensive players over 1500 points: send 20 cats, 50 spears and 50 swords to each target. The cats are to be aimed at the player's farm.

All offensive players over 1500 points: send 50 rams, 200 axes, 50 LC, and 50 scouts to each target.

Target 1: 001 (576|639) K65

Target 2: Royal Palace Of Hell (575|642) K65

Target 3: Dice Roll 1 (618|586) K56
Edited by troad today at 01:05
12 players said thanks for this post. (Show)Thanks
XXX-3 - silver5595 today at 00:54Thanks Quote
I'll send as soon as my scouts get back home!! Let them fear the power of Fear Factor Teamwork!!
XXX-3 - XXxCoLdn3sSxXX today at 00:56Thanks Quote
I will hit him first thing once my troops get back from their farming run.
XXX - BlackChocolate101 today at 01:18Thanks Quote
Attacks are being sent.
XXX-3 - l Sadlife l today at 01:18Thanks Quote
I didn't have enough rams to send 50 to each but I sent 40, 30, 30.
XXX - troad today at 01:23Thanks Quote
That will do for now. Do you need resources to make more rams?
XXX-3 - l Sadlife l today at 01:25Thanks Quote
No no, just didn't do any productive growth today as I was a drunk bastard at the parade. My apologies, I'll be back on top of it tomorrow.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)Thanks
XXX - jamesc420 today at 01:27Thanks Quote
Attacks sent.
XXX-3 - lord solidmyth today at 01:36Thanks Quote
sent
XXX-3 - Thegwh today at 01:39Thanks Quote
Send them now!
XXX-3 - Thegwh today at 01:57Thanks Quote
I didn't have the cats but sent 50 spears and 50 swords to all three targets I'm 23 hours out on the first two and 7 hours out on the 3rd. Hope this helps
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)Thanks
XXX - Sir Dad-o-8 today at 02:02Thanks Quote
Sent
XXX - Rekceb today at 02:31Thanks Quote
I don't have the rams at the moment. I am building more now. When I get 9 more I will send the attacks but they will only have 10 rams each.

Sent attacks to targets 1 & 2. Will send attack to target 3 when I get a few more rams. All attacks will be 40hr+.
Edited by Rekceb today at 05:18
XXX - Agendorange today at 03:04Thanks Quote
Sent ;)

ISNT THAT JUST HILARIOUS!!!!!????

Who wouldn't break this alliance that they inherited? I wanted to do it on April Fools and have some extra laughs. Mcphilly ruined that. But I think this serves just as well.

I hope the rest of W14 has a lot more to offer than this crap.

-Bones

DeletedUser3741

Clearly Mcphilly wasn't loyal to BOOM since he told you guys all that crap o_O

We were never actually affiliated with XXX-3 or XXX-4 as you guys just decided they were XXX tribes all of a sudden without wondering what we'ld think you you just continuing to add more and more families....

Sandy Patterson, a friend of Rodgealan's led a tribe called blast. Blast wanted to be XXX-4. After approximately 24 hours of talking ensued, after which XXX-4 was born.
was still blast as far as anyone in BOOM knew o_O

BOOM claimed it was because XXX-4 was their farms and noble claims, however when I asked to have reports of the farms, TWTank "forgot" to ask for them, or otherwise just never got these reports that probably did not exist, because it was "work" [sic].
I AM a lazy bum, this is 100% accurate. plus the person i actually ended up talking to about xxx-4 didn't care about the reports and thought xxx-4 was a sad joke also (hes in XXX by the way)

BOOM ended up nobling RedFlag and Sandy Patterson of XXX-4 before deals were made. They also attacked orin526, an XXX member, not an XXX-4 member, and definitely not a farm, before deals were made.
what deals are you talking about exactly? why would the guys who were nobling a tribe that had no diplomacy with us stop for any reason? no one from xxx-4 ever talked to me and as far as i know none talked to khaldrogo to try and make diplomacy... they just ran to the other XXX leaders and complained o_O

The third and final casus belli is the treatment of refugees. BOOM accepted refugees into their tribe that troad was fighting. They did this after being asked as allies to participate in an operation against one of the players, an operation in which they did not even try to participate. One of the refugees was Torie-TheYordle.
umm... as far as i know troad never complained about torie joining us. and why would we join an op that started along the lines of "im attacking him everyone else attack him too" no offense... well not much, but thats not an op thats just stupidity o_O

1. BOOM ought not be trusted by any tribe. Even current allies may find themselves suddenly betrayed. The fact that BOOM could do this to allies shows that all current allies and NAP partners with BOOM should expect to be backstabbed soon.
yup, we declared war on the sub-par (almost but not quite all of you guys over there) family tribe, i sure wont apologize for it. i hate family tribes haha o_O

AND lastly lets not forget a key fact here...
2. XXX has three justifications for this war: the uncovered operation, the treatment of academy tribes, and the treatment of refugees.
We declared war on you not the other way around... o_O get your facts straight :p

DeletedUser4938

BOO WHOOOO...!!! XXX family are just a bunch of cowards piled together, using the excuse of low max number of tribe members they decide to make tribe after tribe recruiting and merging to every tribe they can, funny thing is that it's same excuse on every world even those where they make families of over 5-6 tribes, and Those tribes who do not want to be XXX, they make allies to or get a NAP. Best example is TBD whom they had a NAP only a day ago, as soon as BOOM declared on XXX, then sudden XXX decides to make an alliance with TBD. Guess for some the only way to fight is by outnumbering with members.
Every single fight that XXX takes part of they ask for assistance even thou they outnumber their enemies 5 members to 1. You can bring me down all you want but I'll come back up even stronger until I get my piece of the cake.

XXX u honestly dare cry in the forums after u guys having a 3 tribe family decided to fight one single 1k point player and still unable to completely destroy me... U should be ashamed of urselves.

BTW best noble train ever... No way anyone could ever snipe this...

Phelans brothel tomorrow at 14:49:06:605
Phelans brothel tomorrow at 14:49:09:060
Phelans brothel tomorrow at 14:49:12:404
Phelans brothel tomorrow at 14:49:15:553

For the record this train was sniped obviously... Even thou it never hit.

Also let's remember the backtime that was attempted on me... Landed 40 seconds late and we all know how that ended.

CokeZ
Origin: Coppell (613|585) K56

Quantity: 63 8 1598 107 741 0 164 45 1 0
Losses: 63 8 1598 19 741 0 164 45 1 0

Defender: Gamble-PR
Destination: Dice Roll 1 (618|586) K56

Quantity: 0 0 0 67 0 0 0 218 2 0 300
Losses: 0 0 0 49 0 0 0 159 1

Maybe I won't survive this world, maybe I will, but atleast I know I made XXX look like "ELITE TOP NOTCH PLAYERS"...

DeletedUser

PHP:
As far as you declaring was on us.... Umm we already declared war on you yesterday so it is a little late?

And you say we shouldn't be trusted. The old leadership made that alliance 1 of whom quit and 1 of whom was kicked. This new tribe does not know you and we still would have kept our alliance if you didn't make not 2 not 3 but 4 damn tribes that's just nooby and ridiculous.

DeletedUser

oh another masstribe. :)

once it was SWAT-1, 2, 3, and 4, all of them failed.
now it is XXX, 2, 3 and 4. whome of them will follow SWAT? :D

DeletedUser

Is Sam seriously the only XXX member with anything to say?

GOSH THIS WORLD IS BOOOORRRRING!

DeletedUser2689

Oink Oink!!

It always fascinates me how much pigs squeal in delight while rolling in their own excrement. The truth never changes. You can try to alter the facts of the past but that never can change them. The simple reality is obvious to all. BOOM was founded by an honorable player and the imps that seized control of BOOM have not even mentioned his name. He messaged me the day that he quit and told me that there were too many rats aboard his ship for him to keep it afloat any longer. We had been friends for a long time and I could feel his pain for ever having his name associated with BOOM.
When he left BOOM fell under the leadership of a self important egotistical little boy. This little boy lives in a dream world of games and self abuse. It is all important to him to "win" games because he can not compete at anything else. Most bullies are woven from this fabric. It was very sad to see the honorable replaced by the maladjusted. It is no wonder that he has stayed out of social games for so long.
The temporary victories that BOOM may experience will crumble in time as the world matures. It is true that you can kill allied lambs quickly, but one day the rams will come for you. It was done under the guise of friendship. BOOM seems to believe that treachery and deceit are their privilege and right. They seem to be very proud of betrayal. I have never seen their tribal flag but am sure that it must be yellow and bear the stains of self gratification. Several BOOM players have come to me and expressed their absolute disgust for the leadership of the tribe.
How much longer will the world allow rabid pigs to slop in it's moats?

DeletedUser

It always fascinates me how much pigs squeal in delight while rolling in their own excrement. The truth never changes. You can try to alter the facts of the past but that never can change them. The simple reality is obvious to all. BOOM was founded by an honorable player and the imps that seized control of BOOM have not even mentioned his name. He messaged me the day that he quit and told me that there were too many rats aboard his ship for him to keep it afloat any longer. We had been friends for a long time and I could feel his pain for ever having his name associated with BOOM.
When he left BOOM fell under the leadership of a self important egotistical little boy. This little boy lives in a dream world of games and self abuse. It is all important to him to "win" games because he can not compete at anything else. Most bullies are woven from this fabric. It was very sad to see the honorable replaced by the maladjusted. It is no wonder that he has stayed out of social games for so long.
The temporary victories that BOOM may experience will crumble in time as the world matures. It is true that you can kill allied lambs quickly, but one day the rams will come for you. It was done under the guise of friendship. BOOM seems to believe that treachery and deceit are their privilege and right. They seem to be very proud of betrayal. I have never seen their tribal flag but am sure that it must be yellow and bear the stains of self gratification. Several BOOM players have come to me and expressed their absolute disgust for the leadership of the tribe.
How much longer will the world allow rabid pigs to slop in it's moats?

You must have had to yell pretty loud to get this heard from the rim buddy. Sounds like your mad that you got destroyed to me. If there's any 'rams' out there on the hunt for us I say let them come.

DeletedUser3741

The simple reality is obvious to all. BOOM was founded by an honorable player and the imps that seized control of BOOM have not even mentioned his name. He messaged me the day that he quit and told me that there were too many rats aboard his ship for him to keep it afloat any longer.
*cough* *cough* i think you mean misguided chump...

When he left BOOM fell under the leadership of a self important egotistical little boy. This little boy lives in a dream world of games and self abuse.
you do realize he gave khladrogo leadership right? its not like he didnt know EXACTLY what was going to happen.... so in a way this is his fault as much as anyones... very 'honorable' of him to simply jump ship o_O

The temporary victories that BOOM may experience will crumble in time as the world matures. It is true that you can kill allied lambs quickly, but one day the rams will come for you.
big assumption for someone who as zax pointed out is enjoying the scenery on the rim again....
Also... Lamb is delectable... i gotta assume ram would be just as delectable also o_O

DeletedUser

All I heard Miss Troad, was a bunch of baseless little kid insults directed at me, and absolutely ZERO PnP.....

You kind of suck at everything TW dont you? :rolleyes:

This little boy lives in a dream world of games and self abuse. It is all important to him to "win" games because he can not compete at anything else.
This is the kind of crap that people spew when they have no idea what they are talking about... You don't even know me, missy. You are literally just being hateful.

The temporary victories that BOOM may experience will crumble in time as the world matures. It is true that you can kill allied lambs quickly, but one day the rams will come for you. It was done under the guise of friendship. BOOM seems to believe that treachery and deceit are their privilege and right. They seem to be very proud of betrayal.
You are very good at writing whatever pops into your head, regardless of how ludicrous it sounds. We have nobled 9 of your villages in what, 2 days?

Im so glad it's you Troad! That "operation" that you planned, the one posted above... has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. You had everyone send a tiny force of 200 axes... Not full nukes or half nukes or even just whatever flippin amount they had at home.... but just 200!!!!???

And what's worse... they listened to you. They sent those attacks. AND they are STILL listening to you... (ROFL)

Do you even know how this game works? How combat is calculated? No wonder you guys are losing so badly... you are just awful.

If the world filled up with 50 tribes like you all, we wouldn't even notice. It would just be like nobling barbs...

-Bones

DeletedUser3741

We have nobled 9 of your villages in what, 2 days?

um... 12 actually and me and taim have 2/3 of them between the two of us lol o_O

DeletedUser

The old adage "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" is why I'm not posting regularly on the externals.

DeletedUser

The old adage "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" is why I'm not posting regularly on the externals.

But decided to create a thread that would obviously bring opposition and ridicule? Way to remain silent and remove all doubt that your a fool...

DeletedUser2689

It is so amusing to read the criticism of the op detailed above. The op had many goals and all of them were reached. It was intentionally designed to be non-destructive. It was used to uncover spies and to draw support to certain areas. One of the most important goals of the op was to confuse morons. I am glad to see that it is still working.

DeletedUser

It is so amusing to read the criticism of the op detailed above. The op had many goals and all of them were reached. It was intentionally designed to be non-destructive. It was used to uncover spies and to draw support to certain areas. One of the most important goals of the op was to confuse morons. I am glad to see that it is still working.

Well thank goodness a non destructive op succeeded. I don't know how Boom will ever recover. Noble villages if you want to make a difference otherwise whats the point.

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOM
Side 2:
Tribes: XXX, XXX-2, XXX-3, XXX-4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 35
Difference: 50

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 214,344
Side 2: 48,634
Difference: 165,710

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,378
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37,378

chart

Thats what has been happening to you and your family while a non-destructive op was happening. Hope losing 12 villages was part of the plan.

DeletedUser

You cant honestly expect to make an ally in the first months of the world and expect it to last. Specially when one side of the ally consist of 4 tribes. As for the prior leadership in boom, the last leader plain sucked no if and or buts about it he sucked the new leadership in place will take boom somewhere. Personal opinion as to how far well thats a whole different topic

DeletedUser

Deception is just another part of tribal wars. And you put a target on your back with the amount of family tribes you have