Lies! Betrayal! Deceit!

DeletedUser5213

XXX are useless. Getting rolled on W12, getting rolled here. A favourite OP of theirs on W12 was trying to send mass fakes in an attempt to get everybody from the #1 tribe to jump ship cause they were "scared". Needless to say this didn't work and XXX is done for in W12, one of the most horrid tribes I've encountered, trying to hide behind a family.

The stats speak for themselves, XXX is bad, here and on W12. Destined for failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is so amusing to read the criticism of the op detailed above. The op had many goals and all of them were reached. It was intentionally designed to be non-destructive. It was used to uncover spies and to draw support to certain areas. One of the most important goals of the op was to confuse morons. I am glad to see that it is still working.
You constantly spew nothing but garbage out of that face of yours...

Uncover spies? You invite everyone into your "family tribes". Of course you have spies. This doesn't even make sense. I'm done wasting any more moments of my life on you. It's like pistol whipping a blind kid....

-Bones

DeletedUser

XXX is just a bunch of noobs like worms. get them off please :)

DeletedUser5247

Basically seems like XXX realized they were backed into a corner and decided to try to make BOOM seem like the big bad bully that could never be trusted so maybe their other alliances/NAP's would withdraw, giving them more enemies and less focus on XXX... Well, welcome to the big leagues XXX. That junk doesn't cut it up here.

DeletedUser

But decided to create a thread that would obviously bring opposition and ridicule? Way to remain silent and remove all doubt that your a fool...

It's hard to defend a tribe with leadership that runs its mouth as troad has done. So I have decided not to defend it.

DeletedUser

Clarification

Well, lets clarify what happened here. As I was in XXX-3 at the time, been playing about 9 years and saw this kind of stuff happening.

XXX thought points and players would win our battles. You could look at tw stats and find atleast 4+ members COMPLETELY inactive within each tribe.

They stretched way to thin, starting what was it? 3-4 wars? Before 65% of the tribe was even ready. Than, when the war with BOOM did come, they REFUSED to let me post some OP's and actually strategize for the battle at hand. They decided free nobling was the smartest course to take.

Their clustering, recruited way to many people, way to close to each other and never stopped. (I was even thinking of leaving XXX and taking them out of my cluster by myself, due to my positioning) There is no wonder why BOOM decided to take the easy bait.

Last mistake that comes to mind atm, when she did initial account sits, they kept tabs on everybody's troops and *forced* everyone to get to a 2:1 troop point ratio. Which seemed great at the time, After I was elected squad leader, account sitting my sqaud. I found they were lying about their troop count because the leadership simply got lazy.

That's all there is to it, they just got comfy and slowed down on everything.

DeletedUser

9 years huh? Just reading that tells me that was a lie.

9 years is a bit of an exaggeration, never actually looked it up. You can do it for me though,

This is my first world on .us server, but hop on the .net server.

World 11, cezareugen. Came in about 2m points co-played it up to 20m, before we went to war with ZIP and 1984. Thus resulting in the original owner quitting and I leaving at about 16m.

World 50, solidmyth. Really just a mess around account, joining many random worlds (often towards the end of them) Just to test things out and stay occupied but again, worked up to 5.5m.

World 66, -tagteamed. Co-playing, Still active and winning our world.

DeletedUser

Anyone with experience would know that family tribes fail every time. You say you have experience why would you join a family tribe? You cant say you didn't care about playing because you already said you tried to help set up ops and that you where part of leadership. So do you have experience or do you just not learn from mistakes? With experience you can walk into a tribe any tribe look at their forums and within a hour be able to tell if its a decent tribe or not.

DeletedUser

Current War Stats - The Arrogance of Academy Nublets

Summary
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
100%
0%
100%
0%
70%
30%
38%
62%

Speaks for itself...

-Bones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doesn't really look like a war. Looks more like a straight up slaughter. That's disappointing.

DeletedUser5213

XXX proved they were noobs in W12, should of stayed there and not tainted W14 with their family tribe mentality.

DeletedUser5247

Yeah very strong. Sorry I can be quite a sarcastic person. Honestly I don't even know why those XXX guys posted a forum about this. Their diplomacy wasn't very good and they got beatdown by a better tribe, why cry about it in the forums ya know?