Light Cavalry

• Thread starter Sport Clube Beira-Mar
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, the top players at the beginning do not often stay there to the end. Same as the top tribes. I've never seen a tribe that was #1 after 3 days win a world before. Players, yes, it has happened sometimes, but still not often. But gl either way with that one.

DeletedUser

At that moment, the server have 169 LC. 140 of them are Portuguese (me, Almeida and BOB) ;)

DeletedUser

I doubt that, because that means we are the only non-portuguese with LC and i know for sure, that there are more

No, didn't have more. You are the only non-Portuguese who have CL. I know Almeida90 and BOB and yours LC plus my, is 140. Already make the counts in 4 actualizations after, and is true.

DeletedUser

sorry my fault, im not playing us5 :p
l
ol kenny :D you could play in my account :) show those Portugese what dominating is...

Sport Clube Beira-Mar said:
Probably he lie or Grandma don't have the rest of CL but only a small part. I control the last 4 actualizations and beat all right.

lol I had 10 lcav at that time. are way more now

Farmin Ferdayz said:
Oh thats why he sucks

lol dude I guess noone dominated any world on this server like mainly Kenny (even though I did some stuff too) I mean it was like what? 1.5k points to 8.3kk where we have been ONLY rank 1 not one time rank 2 :D
You can say something like this if you have achieved comparable

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Probably he lie or Grandma don't have the rest of CL but only a small part. I control the last 4 actualizations and beat all right.

He's not lying, I know which account he is, stats can be off by up to an hour though so you probably were the only 5 with lc.