Looking for a Drone or two on k35

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=22545#top
Wanna join a tribe where people don't run when they're attacked, but stand and fight? Look no further.

Past tribes I've been a large part of have launched some of the most punishing attacks in the game, you don't want to be on the "wrong" side.
icon_cool.gif

It's very important to get clusters of players close together who can support each other quickly in times of crisis. The earlier in the world this is done, the better for the tribe in the longterm.

World 1 is a fresh start and an opportunity to do as well or better as any of the worlds I've played on, but only if we get members that want to make that happen. If your interested send me a mail in game or here on the forum

DeletedUser

Join Immortals! We are all active and are a lot of players from world 28. Leadership is strict and everyone works together to take out targets. We are currently taking out ~DA~ and have been doing a great job at it as well as they are all point whores.

If you wish for more info, please mail me in game, or on here.

DeletedUser

Join Immortals! We are all active and are a lot of players from world 28. Leadership is strict and everyone works together to take out targets. We are currently taking out ~DA~ and have been doing a great job at it as well as they are all point whores.

If you wish for more info, please mail me in game, or on here.
You guys made a thread about that tribe, and nobody seem to of replied, so there is no point in advertising on someone elses thread, just invite in game...