Looking for a tribe or mentor :X

DeletedUser

Just starting this out after having played Travian for awhile. So just looking for some people to help me get over the transition or maybe someone to help me start off ^^; either way just post or pm and ill respond~

DeletedUser48

Just starting this out after having played Travian for awhile. So just looking for some people to help me get over the tra
nsition or maybe someone to help me start off ^^; either way just post or pm and ill respond~

I will help you, first of all what you need to do is download skype and after that add me on it.
i am ranked 1 on world 1 at the moment

Pm me your skype name and I will do the same.

DeletedUser

Just starting this out after having played Travian for awhile. So just looking for some people to help me get over the transition or maybe someone to help me start off ^^; either way just post or pm and ill respond~

Nice, I played 3 servers of travian. Had a nice time. Never was in the winning alliance but my alliances did finish;]...

DeletedUser

I will help you, first of all what you need to do is download skype and after that add me on it.
i am ranked 1 on world 1 at the moment

Pm me your skype name and I will do the same.

Huh thats weird for you to take all the credit..

I play chris2218 :D
so try again :p

can't find your account :/

Tribe: 0/5
Od: 0/5

Cause this guy says hes playing the rank1 account obviously.. please give me an update on this asap :)

DeletedUser

That account has more players than your tribe. LOL;]... Its not uncommon for a account to have more than 1 player in it...

DeletedUser

The Chris2218 account has had several players come and go.