Looking for a tribe..:)

DeletedUser

1)First of all who is me..my name is Theodore and i am from Greece.(that means that i have account there too;)
http://gr.twstats.com/gr14/index.php?page=player&id=210517
2)I am playing this game 5 years since 2006 at the German server..i have met a lot of noobs!!
3)I know many tehniques like backtime,reclaim at the same second,noble train in milisecond,multiple snipe e.t.c(i can prove it..
4)I would rather to play with experienced tribe..i dont let down my tribe easily..

I know what do you think now..that i am fake..i am not..i can play 7+ hours a day...hope you will accept me...i wont let you down..:)

I am at K45

And i have 100 points.I registered late thats why..i have already started farming..

Mail me in game..

Regards,Theodore.:D

DeletedUser

Changed your tune then? No longer claiming to be admin? :p

Zief on 04.04. at 12:45
Zief today at 12:40[/u]
World 3..my new world..

1)First of all who is me..my name is Theodore and i am from Greece.(that means that i have account there too;)
2)I am playing this game 5 years since 2006 at the German server..i have met a lot of noobs!!
3)I was an admin at the greek server and i have only 1 account because of that..http://gr.twstats.com/gr14/index.php?page=player&id=210517
4)I know many tehniques like backtime,reclaim at the same second,noble train in milisecond,multiple snipe e.t.c(i can prove it..
5)I would rather to play with your tribe..i dont let down my tribe easily..

I know what do you think now..that i am fake..i am not my friend..i can play 7+ hours a day...hope you will accept me...i wont let you down..:)

Επικεφαλής της ομάδας
mad18 CoMa

Ομάδα
InS0mN1aC Co-CoMa
iris-dp Head Admin
kokobil Forum Moderator
kuroame Forum Moderator
leogr Game Admin
lolitaa Forum Moderator
loutsos Moderator
metaller Game Admin
mrjocker Forum Moderator
nikolaos28 Game Admin
padrino Head Admin
paragas Game Admin
tassosmed Game Admin
thesmurf Game Admin
tzimakos Forum Mod
weedfarmer Trial Game Admin
yioryos Game Admin
P.S. Application denied

DeletedUser

Can you say you were a greek admin? Of course, if it is true.

And saying your active 7+ hours a day is actually not helping your case,