MaGicX Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow World one Players,

I would just like to wish you all a happy new year. I bet you all rushed to click this thread! :D
I was wonder what 2011 holds in stall for us all anyways only time will tell.

Have a great new year promise to you self it is going to be a good one. :)

Happy Nobling,

James and Hicut :p

DeletedUser

Wow, you're cool. Misleading everyone with a thread title so that none of us can truly stay on topic, just so you could tell everyone something that already has a place in at least 2 other threads, and already has a thread dedicated to it.

:rolleyes:.

Thanks anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sowwi if I annoyed you all lol. I must of not looked correctly. Could someone directed me to this Happy New Year thread? Also Mods delete this one ASAP please. One last thing u6s5l are you PS3 guys tool you seemed to copy him. :confused:

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1667

I didn't copy him, I added tons to his post about why we were "annoyed". Not really annoyed, tbh, just confused as to why you would do that instead of looking down a few inches max down the page :p, and why you felt the need to make such a weird title. I'll ask the mod to delete this when possible :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sowwi if I annoyed you all lol. I must of not looked correctly. Could someone directed me to this Happy New Year thread? Also Mods delete this one ASAP please. One last thing u6s5l are you PS3 guys tool you seemed to copy him. :confused:

ps2*

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1667

I didn't copy him, I added tons to his post about why we were "annoyed". Not really annoyed, tbh, just confused as to why you would do that instead of looking down a few inches max down the page :p, and why you felt the need to make such a weird title. I'll ask the mod to delete this when possible :).

don't lie. you're totally my tool :D

DeletedUser

not wishing, just stating :D
also, excuse me mr. mod (or nub who says he's mod :) )
close thread pl0x <3

DeletedUser

Haha, but i always have the upper hand.

And as for you shusaku chiba, I was curious cause I didnt think my operation on disbanning MagicX was going to go into effect so quickly, its still in process.

Have fun :)

DeletedUser

I am not the moderator of this forum, therefore I cannot close the thread :p. It's not my job.

DeletedUser

I still have moderator under my name, and if you guys do anything too bad I can still infract/remove posts ;).

DeletedUser

:O
have i ever told you how much more attractive you are as a nub?
(does that make things better? i hope so, i dont need more infracts :D )

DeletedUser

|-( What part of stop spamming do you guys not understand? You're lucky it's almost 3am for me, lol. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.