Mass-Debating Competition: FINAL RESULTS

DeletedUser

Hi all.

The competition has had a big twist, and as such will be drawing to a sudden close as of this post! The competition has been a success for the most part, and has achieved a lot in terms of helping the community see how to go about debating, with different styles and methods used throughout. I hope to see these improvements reflect the future PnPs provided on the .us forums ;)

Unfortunately, e2ekiel was the only player in the Battle for 3rd Place, to send in an entry (including the 24 hour grace period after the deadline).

As such, he *should* be being awarded the Title of 3rd Place.

However, there is a twist...

SpearNuke is the only person to submit an entry in the Battle for 1st Place (including the 24 hour grace period after the deadline). As such, Matagot is going to have to to be excluded from the Battle for First Place.

Now, E2ekiel didn't actually progress to the final. However, he did get the second highest score in the Semi Finals.

And so, after much contemplation on how best to decide the results, the following decision has been made.

1st Place: SpearNuke.
The prize of 600 Premium will be awarded shortly.

2nd Place: E2ekiel.
The prize of 400 Premium will be awarded shortly.

3rd Place: Matagot.
The prize of 200 Premium will be awarded shortly.

Congratulations to all competitors!

For reference:
Competition
Competition Discussions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please forum PM me with the in-game account you would like me to send your prizes to, and congrats to the winners!

DeletedUser

Hey I got second :D

Good job Spearnuke :p

Quite a dull ending though... :(

DeletedUser

Definitely - I was disappointed that only 50% of the competitors entered for the finals. But, what can you do?

DeletedUser

I can find them IG and fire off a few rounds :D

Anyways...thanks for this competition googly, definitely worth the time and enjoyable too!

DeletedUser

Congratulations to you three and commiserations to all who didn't make it. :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to say sorry and beg forgiveness to Mr. Googly. Knowing time, planning and care he invested into this competition, I can only put forward my regret of inability to submit my entry for the finals. I feel ashamed and thou shall lay low now.

Same applies to other competitors and followers of these debates. I'm extremely sorry.

DeletedUser

It's understandable that people struggle to find time to spend writing a debate from time to time - no harm done. Just a less interesting end to the competition than I would have liked :)

DeletedUser329

Well done Guys <3 and thanks very much Googly for your efforts in this . :)

<3