Members Of *SD* to be joining BJ?

DeletedUser

To my knowledge its seems like some members of *SD* are being recruited by BJ after peace was made between the tribes.

Known Members Being Recruited:
EmPhang
limcs
gilgamesh
calvados
river snail
maybe more

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

My only thought about this is wondering when BJ will realize recruiting players won't help them beat Ego404.

DeletedUser

What it does do is add more human shields to the other players in BJ. The more players they add, the less likely that any one player will be targeted. If I were in a different tribe, I wouldnt want to be a meat shield, would you? No way I would join a tribe being obliterated by the #1 tribe in the world.

DeletedUser

Um wow it's not a difference...EGO and S.S are still warring against them both :p

But yeah, they could serve as meat shields. But I agree with Jesse. Wonder what'll happen to the rest of *SD*? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is my first and probably few posts I will make. But where does this info come from? There is nothing to back this up? Most of those players are inactive.

DeletedUser

But yeah, they could serve as meat shields. But I agree with Jesse. Wonder what'll happen to the rest of *SD*? :p

After BJ are pushed back really far; BJ will just noble them to get away, or previous *SD* members will complain about nobling old allies, and BJ will be gone quicker. Then Ego404 will take out *SD*.

¬Just my prediction :)