Mentoring

DeletedUser

Id like to offer all my knowledge and skills in this game after playing 4 years of tribalwars. I will be teaching all my shortcuts/tips/strategies in normal game playing and speed playing. If you need questions answered/want tips skype me.

My Experience

Started world 1 on .net server- Didnt get anywhere.

World12- I got to about 400,000 points before i Quit cause of RL issues/school

World41(I think)-I led a tribe Called WARP, and we started the world way on the rim and way late. Eventually got to rank 3 before the tribe disbanned as i was on vacation during the summer, and players got angry cause a select few started enternally nobling members.

World51- I played the account Hugz4everyone, only did startup. Started 3 days late and got to rank 8. Was first to academy.(I played the account solo, untill about 2800 points.(Coplayer got me banned do to multiple accounts)

Speed- Well, havent played for a while, but I coplay Miggy, Louis Vuitton, and sometimes Kala

**I can send 55ms noble trains constantly, snipe noble trains 150ms-300ms*(im rusty on that with one village), backtime within 150ms-500ms(depends on how much my lagg on my comp jumps at the specific moment), and quick dodge.. etc..**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id like to offer all my knowledge and skills in this game after playing 4 years of tribalwars. I will be teaching all my shortcuts/tips/strategies in normal game playing and speed playing.

The only catch is It will help if you play in the time frame from 24:00-10:00

My Experience

Started world 1 on .net server- Didnt get anywhere.

World12- I got to about 400,000 points before i Quit cause of RL issues/school

World41(I think)-I led a tribe Called WARP, and we started the world way on the rim and way late. Eventually got to rank 3 before the tribe disbanned as i was on vacation during the summer, and players got angry cause a select few started enternally nobling members.

World51- I played the account Hugz4everyone, only did startup. Started 3 days late and got to rank 8. Was first to academy.(I played the account solo, untill about 2800 points.(Coplayer got me banned do to multiple accounts)

Speed- Well, havent played for a while, but I coplay Miggy, Louis Vuitton, and sometimes Kala

I can send 55ms noble trains constantly, snipe noble trains 150ms-300ms*(im rusty on that with one village), backtime within 150ms-500ms(depends on how much my lagg on my comp jumps at the specific moment), and quick dodge.. etc..

Iv played .net sense world 2 and been on most of the worlds you listed and never heard of you or most of your tribes... you might of been good in speed as i know miggy very well... So personally think this is 70% bluff but thats just my opinion... ether way anyone who's willing to teach newer players specially on a new server like this to help develop the game more is a pretty decent player in my opinion. So good luck to you :)

DeletedUser

Iv played .net sense world 2 and been on most of the worlds you listed and never heard of you or most of your tribes... you might of been good in speed as i know miggy very well... So personally think this is 70% bluff but thats just my opinion... ether way anyone who's willing to teach newer players specially on a new server like this to help develop the game more is a pretty decent player in my opinion. So good luck to you :)

He's quite good at speed. :p Not the best, but near the top.

DeletedUser

Haha, noob -.-

Lol, theres a huge difference playing a different server AND without premium.

DeletedUser

jonault when are you on??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you check this please? I am 99% sure that you didn't get first to academy, purely because there were 3 very talented premades on W51, as well as a tribe of some of the best tw players in recent worlds that set up after joining the world. Apathy, Funk!, Axte or SHEEPS will have had the first academy.

Also, how can you play an account solo WITH a coplayer? I don't intend to troll - I am merely ensuring that you post correct past history, due to some of what you have claimed contradicting later comments in your post/most likely events in a world.

Also, 2800 points with an academy at startup seems rather low - I'd personally not be happy with that.

Good luck to you though!

DeletedUser

No problem, thanks for replying without spamming the thread.

1st off- I was in the tribe Apathy with HollyGhost.
2nd- I got a co-player at 2800 points, and then he got me banned.
3rd- Erm, Im pretty sure it was Nauz who skyped me asking me how I got academy before he did.
4th- I never said I had academy at 2800 points. I said I played the account SOLO until 2800 points :p

If you have any further questions dont hesitate to mail me thanks

DeletedUser

3rd- Erm, Im pretty sure it was Nauz who skyped me asking me how I got academy before he did.
4th- I never said I had academy at 2800 points. I said I played the account SOLO until 2800 points :p

Ah ok, that clears things up. I was Doctor Claw (the HEAD player with the ott cat count at 2k points). If you say you were in Apathy, I will accept that as I think that was where first acad was built.

DeletedUser

Of course, glad i was able to clear things up. I don't remember your name, although I was always farming constantly all day long. Although I didnt do anything this summer but play speed rounds and world51. Its a shame though, I'd still be playing if my coplayer hadnt forgotten to delete his account that was inactive -.- All that hard work down the drain...

DeletedUser

Anything you'd like or have questions about. But for better communication and for me to be able to explain it to you better just skype me: jonault2011

DeletedUser

Anything you'd like or have questions about. But for better communication and for me to be able to explain it to you better just skype me: jonault2011

I disagree with this from experience (this is a personal opinion) its alot easier to teach someone how to do something by writing it all up (possibly add some pictures to explain better) and send them a PM. As in skype if you make it to long nobody's going to want to read it, and if you try shorting it by posting after so much then you take the chance of him interrupting you while explain. Not to mention you can not add pictures to easily on skype.

BUT skype is easier to communicate but as far as teach someone its alot easier on here. What iv wrote just in this small section would have probably taken a whole page on the skype chat.

DeletedUser

Ahh, hmm, well i like to do it hands on.. Via screen sharing and calling.

DeletedUser

i should have added im not saying your wrong i just disagree from a personal stand point id rather do it the way stated above, i didnt mean for it to sound like your wrong tho :)

DeletedUser

Ehhh, i took no offense. no worries, i love when people give their point of view. ;)

DeletedUser623

You were third. I remember :p However as I saw it you left the account and joined as ISE's co. CRaFTy was multi accounting with 3d man and I was the only innocent one. Hugz4everyone was in good shape when I left the account.

DeletedUser

You were third. I remember :p However as I saw it you left the account and joined as ISE's co. CRaFTy was multi accounting with 3d man and I was the only innocent one. Hugz4everyone was in good shape when I left the account.

Yes I left to coplay ISE because the account got banned for like 3 days and lost like 1500points as the punishment. 3D man and crafty messed the account up badly too :D