Milestones

DeletedUser

Subject Award received: Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
Sent Dec 02, 2011 01:41:34
Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

You have already looted 10.000 resources!

View your awards

this isn't a milestone... if it was...

Subject Award received: Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
Sent Dec 01, 2011 23:35:28
Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

You have already looted 10.000 resources!

View your awards

DeletedUser

Special Achievements

Troops:
Scouts: 1st Almeida90 2nd BOB o paaa-piii 3rd Sport Clube Beira-Mar

DeletedUser2069

Until I see a valid report thats not edited I cant award anything now can I? there is no reason to censor your name or village I mean really its the only village you have

DeletedUser

You know, that still proves nothing. no village name, etc. This could have also been from a different world, or edited. He's looking for a REAL REPORT, not a picture of a report that can easily be edited.

DeletedUser2069

Still no report proving its yours that are there

you dont want to post somethign with proof then dont get the credit I dont honestly care weather your name goes first or if a guy that gets them tomorrow puts a report up in full the first person that provides full proof that cant be argued will be placed in that spot an I am only posting IG names you dont want to share that then thats your problem

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Until I see a valid report thats not edited I cant award anything now can I? there is no reason to censor your name or village I mean really its the only village you have

Considering they're not posting with their ingame names yes there is.

EDIT:

Requesting proof for every milestone is silly unless someone contests them, no one is contesting them because they're telling the truth.

DeletedUser

Well what if i said that i had those lc and that he is lying. Plus, it may be someone who doesn't read these forums who made them first.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well what if i said that i had those lc and that he is lying. Plus, it may be someone who doesn't read these forums who made them first.

It's not, it's them. Growth monitors clearly show them having the first three stables.

DeletedUser

Well, then they would have to post their game name on here for that to be proven it's them.

DeletedUser

boohoo, idc if he has lc or not , let's what he does with that advantage.