Mod Signature Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Players and forum goers,

In celebration of the new website layout, I would like to start a mod signature competition. We are working on improving the forum, and I did not want to be "sig less" being the current CM. Unfortunately, my graphic skills are very basic. However I noticed some very impressive signatures in the forum and hoped you could help me. The winning sig will be used by me. Also the User will have the title "the creative one" posted under his name:

sigcontestexample.png

If you are interested please look below for the Signature rules:
Prizes:
The first prize will be a TribalWars.us Forum title. Next to every post you make, “the creative on” will be displayed. Shown above
The 1st 2nd and 3rd place signatures will be displayed in our, soon to be added, hall of fame.

Rules:
· The sig must contain the words OFLOW and Community Manager
· The sig must be the standard size (The signature may not exceed 720px in width or 120px in height)
· The sig must be created by you. Yes, using images from other sources is allowed.
· 1 entry per member
(I am male, no pink stuff please)

Artistic guide:
So you might want to know what I would like to see in my signature then. Since I am representing TW, I would like to see medieval themes like knights, castles, dragons, swords, shield, armor and maybe some ninjas , lol. Is a cyber mech warrior allowed? Yes! A mystical Wizard riding a motorcycle? Sure! Just make sure some medieval elements are in there. And please…no guns…just crossbows. As for colors, as long as it looks good I am happy; I don’t have a favorite color.

Contest Schedule:
1. The contest will start on the 25th of November. All players will have 2 weeks to submit their work (until December 9th).
2. On December 9th I will pick the best 10 signatures and let the community vote which sig is the best.
3.The community will be able to vote for one week ( December 9th till 16th). The contest closes on December 16th.

Post your signatures below. Please do not start commenting about the other signatures. Once 10 sigs are chosen you will be able to vote and comment all you want. If you have any questions, please ask Inga no Kusari (Ben) or myself (Gordon)

Only staff will be able to see what you post, so there will be no problems of other members trying to steal your ideas

Thank you in advance everyone. I am looking forward to seeing your creations. We hope you enjoy the forum.

The Tribalwars Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

Due to an error in my original entry's size, I have fixed the size to be the 720x120 pixels, here is the current entry :)

OFLOW's Siggy Variations

OflowRB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.