Multi-Player Limits

DeletedUser

It would be better in game for fairness purposes to put a limit on how many people can share an acct. Allowing more than 2 players to share one acct. just gives very unfair advantages.

These kinds of accts. are created by the "professional" TW players who have played before and made connections in TW around the world.

While I don't mind a couple players on one acct, these global accts. are creating unfair advantages. If that many people want to play, let them create more accts. TW will also collect more in premium pts as well, cuz these are the players who are gonna play regardless. Level the playing field a bit more.

I compare this to Grepolis, another InnoGames MMO ... you actually need moderator approval for co-played accts. everyone is playing on their own against each other. Not one guy playing against accts run 24/7 by professional players.

DeletedUser

I think that it isn't a unfair advantage, why else would tribalwars have the "search for a co" fora since it started, if you want to play 1vs world you'll have to play www.Grepolis.com

DeletedUser

This would never work. The only way they could limit co-players in a reasonable manner would be to limit the number of IP's used by the account. I personally use 3+ IP's regularly, not to mention the random places I log into TW on like school library, friends' computers, etc.

Also, I don't support this anyway.

DeletedUser

This would never work. The only way they could limit co-players in a reasonable manner would be to limit the number of IP's used by the account. I personally use 3+ IP's regularly, not to mention the random places I log into TW on like school library, friends' computers, etc.

Also, I don't support this anyway.

well, it works in Grepolis, so if it works in one of their games, it can work in others.

really, what's the point of having 5 guys on one acct? this is not a level playing field when you do that.

DeletedUser

Well if you think about it, in light of recent events, Innogames isn't too interested in making the game any more fair.

DeletedUser

I think that it isn't a unfair advantage, why else would tribalwars have the "search for a co" fora since it started, if you want to play 1vs world you'll have to play www.Grepolis.com

go re read the post. i did not say a 1 vs 1 world but 4 - 5 on one acct is getting ridiculous

DeletedUser

If you can play well with 4 a 5 players, why not. You can also play with 2 players, and be online the same amount of time

DeletedUser

It would be better in game for fairness purposes to put a limit on how many people can share an acct. Allowing more than 2 players to share one acct. just gives very unfair advantages.

These kinds of accts. are created by the "professional" TW players who have played before and made connections in TW around the world.

While I don't mind a couple players on one acct, these global accts. are creating unfair advantages. If that many people want to play, let them create more accts. TW will also collect more in premium pts as well, cuz these are the players who are gonna play regardless. Level the playing field a bit more.

I compare this to Grepolis, another InnoGames MMO ... you actually need moderator approval for co-played accts. everyone is playing on their own against each other. Not one guy playing against accts run 24/7 by professional players.

Gonna share my opinion:

Some ppl do have a life, and don't want to sit behind their computer all the time, playing TW. I don't want to come home and see that while i was out (going to friends - you should try it sometimes, it's fun, believe me), i lost a bunch of villages. No, if i'm out, i want to know that my co's are on, anticipating on incomings. Cuz if you don't have co's, ppl without a life outside TW would win every world easily, forcing the normal player, who does come out, to check his account every hour.

DeletedUser3057

Gonna share my opinion:

Some ppl do have a life, and don't want to sit behind their computer all the time, playing TW. I don't want to come home and see that while i was out (going to friends - you should try it sometimes, it's fun, believe me), i lost a bunch of villages. No, if i'm out, i want to know that my co's are on, anticipating on incomings. Cuz if you don't have co's, ppl without a life outside TW would win every world easily, forcing the normal player, who does come out, to check his account every hour.

Exactly, a well managed account gives a person the ability to have a life, sleep at night knowing there account is in good hands without having to wake up all hours of the night defending yourself from incommings day and night for weeks on end......

Me agrees with SINFUL.....multi-co's are good for this game.....