My Goodbyes

DeletedUser2069

Well W4 is probably about a month from being finished so I figured I would get my last few words in before the world is over.

I started playing this game Feb. 16th 2007 on W4.net so I guess its only fitting that I end on W4.us, I started on .net as Twiztid and used that name for years there so some of you may know me from worlds on .net. I came to this server because I was asked to play with someone and found my .net name taken so I created a new name off one of my favorite songs. Got a group of people together from past worlds and created PERV with the one goal of getting to the end by any means.

So anyway now PERV has got this far and I said when I joined this world it would be my last world. So when this world is finished I will be retired from TW completely. I no longer have the time needed to put into this game anymore as well.

So to those of you that care I would like to say good bye to you, I have made several good friends over the years on this game and a few enemies from people that take things way to personal.

I would love to thank a couple people

Steve (Themis) - You have been an amazing friend for the past 3-4 years on this game, I remember taking you under my wing when you where a pup in this game and now you are by far one of the best players in TW. I thank you for giving me the time and respect you have.

Burghas (Gods Executioner) - You joined with Steve and stuck by my side with him and have always put in work for my teams, Thank you for your loyalty and honesty with me about things. You have been a good friend to me as well

TVRSpeed - I dont know if you will see this or not but you have always been there as well and have been a good friend to me as well and always willing to help in every way possible, I know work took you from this world but I know if you didnt have to work so much this past 6 months you would be one of the people to finish this world on top as well

Mark, Del, Eddie, Kenney, Michael, Ben, Brian, Casey, Rich, Ron & Tank
You guys I have not known as long but you guys have proven to be great people and friends and teammates. I thank you guys for everything you have done with me on this world. I truly hope that we can stay in contact even after I leave TW and should one day down the road we decide to go back I wouldnt want to go back into war without you guys. You guys have my respect and my thanks.

Thank you to everyone else that has been apart of my past I know there is a few people I didnt name that I owe a special thanks to as well as there has been a lot of people to cross paths with me on this game but I dont want to take all day

Everyone that was part of PERV and helped get us this far THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart

I wish everyone goodluck and goodbye as soon as the world is over I will be officially retired

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,
Terry (Twiztid, Old School Perv)
Founder and Leader to,
X Project - Xp
Play Everyday to Repo Villages - PERV

"STHU & OWN EVERYONE"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aside from the rest, I'm amazed that I didn't know until now that you're Twiztid.

DeletedUser2069

LOL cause I didnt tell to many people that specially you cause I would of got more infractions :p

DeletedUser329

Well, sorry to hear you are leaving.
The place wont quite be the same without you :p
You will have to bob back and say hello every now and again!

Take care and all the very best :)

DeletedUser2069

Ill still come around an flirt with you :p your my main squeeze

DeletedUser

Amazing leader. The best I have played for. I left the US server for a bit to try the UK Classic server as Imminent Threat and was compelled to come back to play under Terry. You will be sorely missed in TW Terry.

Mark

No Noobery
Rogue Nation
Imminent Threat

DeletedUser

This will be a big big lose to T.W for sure.
TWIZ-OSP-Terry as i have got to know you,i would call you a true leader in T.W thanks for givin me the chance to enjoy T.W again :).
luv u hate u and beleave me "you know ive done both" !!!!!! I have never doubted any decision or order you have ever given me ;).
HAVE FUN IN RL MATE,BUDDY,FREIND.
I would drop any wld i play in if that skype message came threw again ;) just like the 10mil account i had in uk wld 4 ;)

cheers

steveh360
Themis

DeletedUser2069

Thanks steve I will truly miss you the game was always better when you where around wanting to kill everything

DeletedUser

Glad to see the end of you old school, you were the worst leader of any top tribe I have ever met, I am sorry you are too scared to play another world and get rimmed by me.

Never have I felt such disgust to know anybody, and so pleased to be rid of the dregs of TW leave this game.

Worst of luck to the likes of you in RL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I noticed you haven't replied in us7 externs mate.

Old, go over there, have a read :)

DeletedUser2135

glad to see the end of you old school, you were the worst leader of any top tribe i have ever met, i am sorry you are too scared to play another world and get rimmed by me.

Never have i felt such disgust to know anybody, and so pleased to be rid of the dregs of tw leave this game.

Worst of luck to the likes of you in rl.

yawn

DeletedUser2069

And with that I am now officially retired from Tribalwars
Thank you guys for the memories and thanks to all members past an present that I have had the pleasure to be teamed with you guys for the most part rocked some of you honestly sucked but its expected :p

Thanks guys
I shall pop in the forums every now an then cause lets face it nobody stirs up the forums like I do

DeletedUser2376

W4!

And with that I am now officially retired from Tribalwars
Thank you guys for the memories and thanks to all members past an present that I have had the pleasure to be teamed with you guys for the most part rocked some of you honestly sucked but its expected :p

Thanks guys
I shall pop in the forums every now an then cause lets face it nobody stirs up the forums like I do

I don't know who is still reading this forum since it was so long ago but this was probably my favorite worlds to play in. PERV made it pretty controversial and a ton of fun. Thanks guys
Drum