n00bs wins

DeletedUser

n00bs have officially conquered the last villa from our enemies and are now alone in the world.

I would like to thank everyone in this world, not just n00bs, for this time. It's been one hell of a run with alot of fun wars and fair play.

Some of us are playing in w7 in different tribes, some are playing other worlds and some have decided to quit playing TW, for winning a world was their goal from the start.

A special mention to Smokrisch for being the last player standing against us.

Cheers n00bs, we deserve this. :truelove:

DeletedUser1327

well_done_thumb.jpg

Noob.jpg
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

whosawesome.jpg

DeletedUser

great job!!!!!!!

Thank you, pk3rz 30 and PERV. I know that there is ill will against us winning this world. Some see SPERG as the real winners. I can understand why, but do not personally agree.

Sooo a little of history of n00bs perhaps?

Most of us started late in the word, seeing ASA and SPERG being on top. SPERG eventullay grinded down most of the resistance and wanted to know the conditions of winning. During this, the rimtribes pretty much united against SPERG, but even so we were losing. Eventually my tribe (Fjorir), merged with our close friends TheEnt and GODS and formed UNITED. We fought SPERG but was loosing, hard. We had simply to much inactives and bad players. People crying for help but not giving help when others needed. Or they just didnt use forum and we noticed they were loosing their villages, without even saying anything. I was one of the leaders and I can that we did our best to rally our folks but it went to crap. We wanted to fight, but failed to put up an even match.

So we got sick of it. There had been talks within the active people in UNITED and I got an invite from AssasinGR stating that we could not win against SPERG with all our inactives crying for help but not giving it, so n00bs was created by him and Black Mamba. They runned it smoothly and we combated SPERG quite well. Some say that it was because of us they quit, I do not think so. We had a small lead yes, but frankly, it was mostly against one of their inactives. Anyways, when the leaders from SPERG quitted we combated the remains, a new tribe called Elite. It was a good war without any tribejumpers etc. We eventually won and continued to wage war on the rest of the world and took in the best players from Elite. We destroyed the rest of our old tribe, UNITED, PKC and others. While our wars raged on we recruited some good players and tried to end the world quickly.

When in the finishing stage, our friend troad had an accident and in the confusion we thought she had passed away. We renamed our tribe to Beloved Cynthia and tried our hardest to finish the world while her account was still alive, but imagine our confusion when she wrote to us in world 7 (her account in w2 had deleted), stating that she was in the hospital recovering. It was a great relief to us all. So we took our old name back and a few days afterwards, the last pocket of resistance broke and we won.

Cheers

edit* Typed first edition like crap, so edited a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

glad the world is done thank you loveak for your history and the part about sperg. you spoke with a nonbiased tone and i thank you for that. i only had a view disappointments in this world.

1. mass quiting of sperg... a few days after they hit delete their demands where met by the new women in charge the lovely miss Aliyah. she did a great job trying to get what sperg wanted. sadly,due to the incompetence of whoever was before her, the Sperg leaders had no patience left for her to fix things. ( for some reason i cant find the IRC channel for sperg so if any sperglings see this and know this tell me it on skype. it would be nice to hear from you and say hi)

2. sadly some of those in n00bs i find very unworthy of the title of victor and if it wasnt for my life getting very busy i would have led the charge to get rid of the trash in the tribe so only those who deserved the win got it. but my life got really busy and i should be studying right now for my midterm tomorrow... FML

3. i didnt end the game with #1 ODA... grr you Lerxst... you got lucky that all your vills weren't nobled. you made a damn good come back though and because of joining us you were able to make almost all Offensive villages... that and my busy life allowed you to pass me. otherwise i would have held onto that #1 spot...

so yeah only complaints are those that last one is just me not being able to put as much time into the game but you know RL is busy when you're at a university.

thank you all for the fun time specially you, MightyM you made the last days fun with your awesome stacks of villages... if it wasn't for my life being busy i would have never let you in the tribe because it was fun smashing your stacked villages over and over. and im sure it was fun for you killing all that ODA

yours truly
HATEful pikachu (aka SL)