Nauzhror´s Start Up Guide

DeletedUser

Do we have to go through this again? You'll claim, as you did with the Purple Predator incident, that you know him and he tells you everything. I would rather you didn't try to bulllshockalocka to try to win an argument that there is no reason to start, and that you would lose, all over again :rolleyes:

Metal Duck got challenged to a 1v1 during startup, before Nauz had finished the startup (assuming we mean startup to be until you noble a village). Metal Duck accepted, and took Nauz's troopcount out, and catted him down heavily. Reports and mails are on the .net forums, which have not at any point in time been denied by Nauzhror or any of his mates who were in the tribe with him. He then quit W55 and indeed all of tribalwars.

King Glow... Stick, please refrain from quoting me and saying random crap about how I am "wrong" without giving ANY facts to back it up beyond trying to flame me - it makes YOU look bad, annoys everybody, and is completely unnecessary.

You are merely a fanboi. You here a known username, claim you are friends with them after several comments where you ignore every point that is made and put in made-up facts/assumptions of your own with nothing to back them up, and then get proved to not know them at all, and then go quiet. Jumping on the bandwagon isn't cool. It's kinda pathetic. Unless you have something that is actually *worth* my time reading, please do us all a favor and quit before you piss me off enough to make you look REALLY stupid.
Yet upon Nauz's quitting (which he did because of a new job no less), MD had deleted his account and Nauz had a greater troopcount (than MD had before he deleted)
I don't deny nauz lost, but to say he quit because of embarrassment is inane. Don't post if you don't know the full story?
Plus nauz admitted to me beating his startup on 55 by over 12 hours. :) He didn't know it was me, but it still applies.
Ohh, so does that mean that mattcurr is better than you, since he beat yours as well?
And that the half eaten fried man is better than all of you?

Also matt, how many coplayers did you have on w55?
Greater or less than the appendages I have?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, keep it on the topic of the guide, not the player who's made it. I understand that you're discussing his credibility as a player in connection to the guide, but there's a fine line between that and flaming a player instead of critiquing his guide, so be sure to at least toe that line :p.

DeletedUser

In the post you commented, you are saying I said "he quit because of embarrassment". I cannot see where in that post I said that. Don't post if you can't read? :rolleyes:

Also, funnily enough you have not proven what you claim. MD proved everything I said through the reports and mails he provided. I have yet to see anything to back up your statement. That, plus Nauz getting support after being virtually wiped out of any troops at all, and still being catted down, is enough to suggest to me that this is not because of nauz's skill in any way, but that he can't stick to a 1v1 with someone without help. Either way, your argument is completely void.
"He then quit W55 and indeed all of tribalwars." implies he was embarrassed or something. Simply saying he quit w55 would have been enough to get your point across and not make it seem liek MD made him quit TW i general.
He did not in fact quit w55 until well after metal duck had. This can be proven by growth monitors after MD quit.
Oh look, your argument that my argument is void is void.
MD quit because he said he had won. Whatever your opinion on that may be, nauz ended up coming out on top, because he lasted longer (which is completely unusual for nauz, but he did it).
Erm in short, urwrongbroski

As for the guide, it sucks, it should be removed, and no one should follow it, ever.

DeletedUser

The guide is better than the Purple Predator one, in my opinion.

Also, You keep putting words in my mouth. I said that he then quit W55 and indeed all of tribalwars, which is true. You seem to be making the "then" seem wrong when in actual fact, he quit after Metal Duck catted him, which is undeniable. He didn't quit before, so therefore as he no longer plays the world he quit after. You seem to be able to make an argument go round and round by taking a single, correct word, and trying to twist it to make it seem incorrect when your argument makes your entire comment hypocritical.
You are trying to connect two unconnected events. Why mention him quitting W55 and tribalwars, when neither had to do with metal duck catting him?
"I had an argument with you, then you sat in the corner and cried for 5 days."
"I had an argument with you, then your mother died, then you sat in the corner and cried for 5 days."

Both are factually correct (if you assume the second is true), but have very different connotations.
If you can't see that and how it relates to what I have said then quite plainly you need to go back to high school.

And PP's start up guide sucks too.
Not sure what the point was there.

DeletedUser

You are trying to connect two unconnected events. Why mention him quitting W55 and tribalwars, when neither had to do with metal duck catting him?
"I had an argument with you, then you sat in the corner and cried for 5 days."
"I had an argument with you, then your mother died, then you sat in the corner and cried for 5 days."

Both are factually correct (if you assume the second is true), but have very different connotations.
If you can't see that and how it relates to what I have said then quite plainly you need to go back to high school.

It's different situations - Nauz only stayed alive so he could claim he lasted longer than MD.

In a 1v1 he called on, and summarily wasted, a crapload of his tribes defense, and then quit anyway very soon after.

DeletedUser

It's different situations - Nauz only stayed alive so he could claim he lasted longer than MD.

In a 1v1 he called on, and summarily wasted, a crapload of his tribes defense, and then quit anyway very soon after.

It is the same situation
Nauz got cleared, then Nauz quit w55 and tribalwars.
Nauz got cleared, then nauz got a new job that took up more time than his old one, then nauz quit w55 and tribalwars.

Even if he quit w55 simply because he wanted to outlast MD (which would make him the winner, though certainly not fairly), he did not quit tribalwars as a whole because of MD, which is what goodly strongly implied.

DeletedUser

It is the same situation
Nauz got cleared, then Nauz quit w55 and tribalwars.
Nauz got cleared, then nauz got a new job that took up more time than his old one, then nauz quit w55 and tribalwars.

Even if he quit w55 simply because he wanted to outlast MD (which would make him the winner, though certainly not fairly), he did not quit tribalwars as a whole because of MD, which is what goodly strongly implied.

Relative to W55, I'm pretty sure everyone can admit Nauz lost that one even though he stayed on longer.

Relative to quitting TW, I agree with you.

DeletedUser

Don't use guides. They distract you away from what your village really needs.

DeletedUser

Haha to clarify, I meant don't follow a guide religiously. It doesn't hurt to stop and look at what the village needs instead of going by a start up guide strictly.

DeletedUser

Therefore the guide is better than Nauz himself. :p

Umm, no, no, no? What are you talking about?
Erm, yes, he quit all worlds, deleted his skype(s), and for a time ignored/hid form lisa on facebook. Now, he has popped his head in on .us and made a few posts, but then Jamm does that too, and he quit over a year ago.
If you are going to attempt to say you know nauz, actually know nauz. Don't disagree with people who have a plethora of ways to contact him that aren't limited to game related, unless you are truly sure of soemthing.

DeletedUser

Erm, yes, he quit all worlds, deleted his skype(s), and for a time ignored/hid form lisa on facebook. Now, he has popped his head in on .us and made a few posts, but then Jamm does that too, and he quit over a year ago.
If you are going to attempt to say you know nauz, actually know nauz. Don't disagree with people who have a plethora of ways to contact him that aren't limited to game related, unless you are truly sure of soemthing.

He popped his head in to say a few narcissistic posts and to attempt to flame me. I wouldn't really deem that as someone worth defending.

DeletedUser

Also matt, how many coplayers did you have on w55?
Greater or less than the appendages I have?

I had one co-player who was active for about a week.
Oh yeah and I had to teach her how to play because prior to me teaching her she couldnt break 1000 rank. But yeah clearly the co-players

DeletedUser329

and for a time ignored/hid form lisa on facebook.

Did he lol ? News to me . :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and I had to teach her how to play because prior to me teaching her she couldnt break 1000 rank. But yeah clearly the co-players

I believe he was on about Smash ??

<3

DeletedUser

I had one coplayer on 55 that was having computer issues the majority of the time, so I played 95% of the time. Nauz had a coplayer, Abdo, but still found the time to message me saying I had beaten his startup by over 12 hours, then he gets abused by Metal Duck whom he had called out previously. I wasn't playing more than 10 hours a day at any time, so what we have come to is, Nauz isn't that good. Done.

DeletedUser

Wrong matt :p

Did he lol ? News to me . :rolleyes:

I believe he was on about Smash ??

<3
YOU LIED!
I had one coplayer on 55 that was having computer issues the majority of the time, so I played 95% of the time. Nauz had a coplayer, Abdo, but still found the time to message me saying I had beaten his startup by over 12 hours, then he gets abused by Metal Duck whom he had called out previously. I wasn't playing more than 10 hours a day at any time, so what we have come to is, Nauz isn't that good. Done.
You even sound like nauzhea now.