Need Protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We in the Night Wolf tribe will offer our protection to players for a small fee, so if you are being constantly attacked by a single player or are being overly attacked by a single tribe we are the ones to contact
Our leader baseballgrl1097, Me hilo1009 the duke, or our baron jccroxton to set up a protection plan.

DeletedUser

This should have been set up a bit later, i do not believe you are ready for most, you might be able to help smaller tribes, but if you look at the K that you are in, it is kinda filled.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand the aim of this, we want to help the loner and the newcomers from being abused by players who think that it's fun to overly attack the weak

DeletedUser

I did say:
you might be able to help smaller tribes

But i also meant, that with larger tribes in the area, any support you send out, would most likely be killed off (unless you are huge troop w***e's) :D

DeletedUser

Some of our members are better equipped to handle the bigger request but over all we should be able to help the smaller people :), hopefully people come on these forums enough so the word spreads lol

DeletedUser

So do, Some don't, it might be touch and go for a while, but should pick up

DeletedUser

I never dis-believe in anything, i give everything a chance

DeletedUser

What Inga is trying to say is.
You don't have enough troops to do anything even if someone was being abused. It would be better if you offered this server once you all have progressed in the world more, and could actually make an impact.

/End

DeletedUser

Why wait, We are trying to become known well we still are small

DeletedUser

It is sometimes better to stay unknown until the time is right, very few know who i am in US1, and that is half the fun

DeletedUser

lol well if people really want to target us for elping people then let them

DeletedUser

well from experance i'd say your going to need more help than people your going to try and help, but i may be wrong, so good luck.:D

DeletedUser

Im not too worried anymore, I've been looking at the rankings for my continent and my tribe is ranked 9th which isn't that bad

DeletedUser

You are ranked #9 for because of your members, look at the tribe above yours for proof

DeletedUser

The number of people in a tribe really means nothing, we could probably hold our own against everyone above us except for the top two, we have already attacked some high ranking players because they have threatened members of our tribe and come out victorious, and we know our own limits if an offer comes in that we know we can not handle then we wouldn't accept it.

DeletedUser

Reports?

Sorry, but I've realized never to listen to just talk, proof is all the answers i need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

inga's wright. reports,reports,reports. thats proof of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.