New In Town

DeletedUser

Once upon a time on a far off server a man came to me and said join us. Join us and be part of something sacred and bold, come with me and enter the dragons layer. Slay the mighty Dragon and stand tall as a true legend. I couldn't say no, his big puppy dog eyes wouldn't allow it. So over i came and found many an old friend hiding away in the shadows waiting to have the fire set back inside them. We formed a bond together and finally we released ourselves from the shambles that is VAMP.

We are New In Town and we are Sexy

2wfqqab.jpg

We will not be yet another tribe of mass recruiting Noobs, we will not have a list of Naps and Allies as long as our sexy little legs. More so we will never be pushed into a corner regardless of size or reputation. Should you wish to join us follow the instructions on our tribal profile. Should you wish to open tribal Diplomacy talks follow the instructions on our profile. Before you do ask yourself this what can we give or bring to N.I.T that they do not already have.

So this goes out to all who tried to squirm out of war and to all who have tried to hide behind us, your days are numbered Biohazard and Vamp Pack your bags and head off home.

THIS MEANS WAR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you spawned from Vamp and now declared war on them and BIO?
well good luck to both sides, i guess :)

DeletedUser

Instead of Fjorir, I should have been cool too. Next time naming my tribe "Quileute" And have a picture of jacob with his shirt off and one of those hot vampire chicks too!

Then Ill be cool. God Id like to be cool just one time in my life.

Nobu