New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess he means the IRA/ Real IRA story.
Or am I wrong? :confused:
If yes I'm sorry.

lol

There is no story...the English RAPE N-Ireland just as they have for centuries :( and IRA tried to drive them away...

DeletedUser

lol

There is no story...the English RAPE N-Ireland just as they have for centuries :( and IRA tried to drive them away...

Woahhh... let's not go there... The IRA are terrorists. Enough said. Happy to discuss on Skype or via PM, but this is a highly inflammatory topic that most people outside of Ireland don't have a good grasp of. So best to drop it here I think. :)

DeletedUser

I find it.. questionable that an introductory thread for a new forum mod turns into a discussion about rape.

DeletedUser

Gratz Deb! <333

lol

Dude, don't go there, you have absoloutly no idea what you are talking about, so stick to what you know and don't start making retarded comments..

DeletedUser452

Hello. I'm the guy who annoys the mods.

Talk to SmashNasty if I give you a nervous breakdown. He's been there. ;)

DeletedUser

:O another mod ... hopefully this ons isnt in smash :p might give any us3 premades a chance

DeletedUser

i know but i was hinting that the world could be fixed if all the mods were in 1 tribe... i was being sarcastic though :p

DeletedUser

i know but i was hinting that the world could be fixed if all the mods were in 1 tribe... i was being sarcastic though :p

You really think we mods would fix a world to win it?

We don't need to do that :D

DeletedUser

well i havnt seen you play a world seriously yet inga and from what ive seen you do :p

DeletedUser

I haven't seen a need to, so nehhhhhh :p

/sorry deb, you thread is de-railing

lets move somewhere else :D

DeletedUser

"Im Barrack Obama and I approve this message"

barack-obama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.