New portugues tribe

DeletedUser1454

Hello I come to inform that the game server Portuguese and I and some friends came to play in the American server, our tribe will be called "SAVE YOUR SOULS" let's go to the southeast who want to join our tribe put your name down here

p.s)I and my friends have exprience in tribalwars

come on

DeletedUser

I would like to offer a friendly reminder to you and anyone else reading this to please be sure that you read and comply with the rules. There have been several instances in W1 and W2 where we have had issues with this rule:

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Support tickets must also be created in English, otherwise we will not reply.

DeletedUser1454

thanks but we are Portuguese, but we have to subject us to speak English (we will speak English ) I do not think there is problem
but do you come to my tribe?

DeletedUser

Thank you for the invite, however, I will not be playing World 3. I do think it will be the best world on the server to date and I look forward to seeing it play out. I wish you and your tribe great success.

DeletedUser1454

Would you like to join my tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seriously dude, you are embarrassing portuguese server...just stop it

DeletedUser

Hello I come to inform that the game server Portuguese and I and some friends came to play in the American server, our tribe will be called "SAVE YOUR SOULS" let's go to the southeast who want to join our tribe put your name down here

p.s)I and my friends have exprience in tribalwars

come on

Bunch of noobs shaming portuguese server. -_-'

I would like to offer a friendly reminder to you and anyone else reading this to please be sure that you read and comply with the rules. There have been several instances in W1 and W2 where we have had issues with this rule:

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Support tickets must also be created in English, otherwise we will not reply.

Stupid rules. :rolleyes:

do like to enjoy the tribe?

To enjoy? Mesmo nabo.. to join, seu nabo.

Polite: Would you like to join my tribe?

DeletedUser

He wrote, that he and his friends are together in one tribe and then he asked for other players to join them. That's not only for one nationality...

d@rkfighter said:
let's go to the southeast who want to join our tribe put your name down here

DeletedUser

I never said it was, I was simply offering a reminder as it is a frequent issue on new worlds.