New world

DeletedUser

I would like to see a world for people (like me) who can't afford to drop $ like some other players. Those who barely have a computer (that works) do want to play the game , but it is difficult for us to play without being someone elses farm. I can't compete with someone who already have 700 points when I will spend 18 hours a day on this to try an get enough troops to be able to defend. It gives the coiner an UNFAIR advantage vs. the people who can't afford it . Maybe you can make it so those who coin can't attack those don't. Just suggestions. Also , could you make the support team a link directly to here for their suggestions, it took me 15 min. to find this! Little things are sometimes the most important, a lot of people look overmost of the big stuff but get aggravited at the little stuff.
Thank You Derek Pollak derekpollsk117@gmail.com :l:

DeletedUser

I would like to see a world for people (like me) who can't afford to drop $ like some other players. Those who barely have a computer (that works) do want to play the game , but it is difficult for us to play without being someone elses farm. I can't compete with someone who already have 700 points when I will spend 18 hours a day on this to try an get enough troops to be able to defend. It gives the coiner an UNFAIR advantage vs. the people who can't afford it . Maybe you can make it so those who coin can't attack those don't. Just suggestions. Also , could you make the support team a link directly to here for their suggestions, it took me 15 min. to find this! Little things are sometimes the most important, a lot of people look overmost of the big stuff but get aggravited at the little stuff.
Thank You Derek Pollak derekpollsk117@gmail.com :l:

You our should check out no haul worlds you may enjoy it. The pp trading is turned off and the no need for farming makes it an easier time constraint. In stead of trying for a new setting, you may have better chance advocating for a new no hauls world